Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for all men who say they like Latinas

Originally posted by dolcemimi

1, I'meducated - but I do stupid things

2. I got money and I don't live in welfare housing

3. Got manners + class ( sometimes)

4. I don't have any kids nor disease

And I don't hit people in the arm when they bump into me say "Excuse you" like this one Puerto rican low life did to me.

you have money... you cannot got money

Originally posted by clubkat

How the hell can so many people bunch up Latin’s ::regardless of heritage:: as Puerto Ricans? ::as if I that’s the epicenter of spanishness::

Yes my dear all of the LATINAS in the NYC area come from this tiny little island....

attachment.php?s=&postid=746914

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

Did she say "I BUMPED U BITCH AND IM PUERTO RICAN!” ?

Was she wearing the flag on her head?

Or possibly a tattoo of "Boriqua" on her forehead?

How the hell can so many people bunch up Latin’s ::regardless of heritage:: as Puerto Ricans? ::as if I that’s the epicenter of spanishness::

and to top it off, you made sure that stereotypes live on. . .I’m pretty sure all "Black's" are crooks and thieves in your opinion too :rolleyes:

white people scare me... with their mannors and their big houses and rolls royces:tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

once again a simple thread has been turned into a heated exchange based on race...

Darling, what was simple about this thread??? :confused:

Did we change this thread to make it based on race?

I think not... get your story together sweetness cause when you make ignorant comments like the once dolcemi made then people are gonna open their mouths and state their opinions, and rightly so...

what is it with you effin newbies and pointing the finger and asking about all the drama on the boards? did you really think that no one was going to respond back negatively to such a stupid comment?

gimme a fuckin break. :mad:

When you say you got the hotts for Latin women - does that include the Puerto Rican ghetto girls from the S. Bronx too?

The bubble jacket wearing, got 3 kids by 20 on welfare , missing front tooth from smoking crack / got punched in the face by a boyfriend with big gold "bling bling" and big phat ass ?

That's latina too right ?

lol - that's drama...yes, sounds like j-lo to me...(she prolly has sideburns, just that she invested a small fortune to have them electro-cuted)

:eek:

1, I'meducated - but I do stupid things

2. I got money and I don't live in welfare housing

3. Got manners + class ( sometimes)

4. I don't have any kids nor disease

And I don't hit people in the arm when they bump into me say "Excuse you" like this one Puerto rican low life did to me.

this is getting out of control....i'm sure you're quite sophisticated dear....just that these peasants don't have any idea about what style/class is.....and then they mistake j-lo for a classy girl....LOL...i love being un-PC....PC is such a frightful concept....:D :D :D :D