Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to be in DC for MP @ Glow on 5/18!!!

~surreal~

That's where I'm stuck...I mean...that's where I am. Nice and rainy today (as usual)...

Hey!!!!! I went to college not too far from there!!! If you think Pitts weather sucks go an hour and a half north to Mudville, ooops I mean Meadville. Raver knows what I'm talking about!!

Originally posted by ~surreal~

Kuro --

yes, it's Mauro Picotto (if you couldn't already tell by now ;) ) i'm really looking forward to it!

btw, PvD was off the hook @ Sound Factory!!!

so i heard but rumor has it that he didnt like factory...:D anyone confirm?

CD

I don't know if PvD didn't line SF, but I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor were true. I didn't like SF -- I'm usually pretty tolerant of most places, but this one takes the cake! PvD's set made it worth tolerating, though. However, I highly doubt I'll be going back. Even if MP were spining!. Tick, tick, tick...counting down the days 'til May 18th, hehehe...

btw, Chyna, just curious who you heard the rumor from? :)

Originally posted by chynado11

so i heard but rumor has it that he didnt like factory...:D anyone confirm?

CD

I dunno, I've been reading on th NY board and most peopel seem to agree that the crowd was a totally different croad than the standard SF crowd, so it couldnt have been that bad.

I guess you can ask PvD if he liked it or not.

Originally posted by ~surreal~

I don't know if PvD didn't line SF, but I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor were true. I didn't like SF -- I'm usually pretty tolerant of most places, but this one takes the cake! PvD's set made it worth tolerating, though. However, I highly doubt I'll be going back. Even if MP were spining!. Tick, tick, tick...counting down the days 'til May 18th, hehehe...

btw, Chyna, just curious who you heard the rumor from? :)

well i wouldnt say it was a rumor per se , but it def came from a reliable source that runs prominent parties in NYC that has signed PVD for the future! ;)

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

well i wouldnt say it was a rumor per se , but it def came from a reliable source that runs prominent parties in NYC that has signed PVD for the future! ;)

CD

That would make it a rumor and hearsay.....:confused:

Originally posted by pgiddy

That would make it a rumor and hearsay.....:confused:

Hmmm not so much... Lets just say he wasn't walking through the party with me and my partners and sitting on our VIP balcony with us if he wanted to stay at SF in the future :D Shhhhhhhh

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hmmm not so much... Lets just say he wasn't walking through the party with me and my partners and sitting on our VIP balcony with us if he wanted to stay at SF in the future :D Shhhhhhhh

still hearsay......

Okay, if you say so...

Oh and don't forget to check out MP in NY too... or maybe that's just hearsay :tongue: Yo PGiddy, get your car ready, I'm almost back to DC so I need to steal someone's ride.

No see that would not be hearsay because he has entered into a binding agreement to play.

Go ahead you can have it, I guarantee you will get pulled over at least 2 times a week, as my tags are expired. Hopefully by Friday it will be fixed. Can you say Orioles vs. the Yankees@3 today. Tminus 2 hours and I'm off to see Clemens start off the Yankees for yet another championship...:D :D :D

YANKEES... HA YA DOIN???

GO NEW YORK :D

And all that other NY cal you hear on the radio up here...

(for all those of you who are deprived and wish to hear the Yankees Haya Doin' song, it's available at www.guidoland.com)

This thread has officially been HIJACKED!!!! :gang:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when I was out west snowboarding (with a bunch of NYC guys), we joked about the haya doin song every fawkin' day!

YANKEES... HA YA DOIN???

(for all those of you who are deprived and wish to hear the Yankees Haya Doin' song, it's available at www.guidoland.com)

Can anyone say Factory!! Come take me home....!! You gotta love New Yawk! Waaaa waaaaa

;)

CD

guidoland's too funny! :laugh:

YANKEES... HA YA DOIN???