Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women's sexual pleasuring!!!

fierydesire

Its been awhile my dears. What have I come back to? The board is losing the spice of life...So I will bring it back to some basics here. Many things I have got to experience on my long sex-board excursion. Lets bring it down to pleasuring the female.;)

In our fantasies many of us dream about being pleasured to ecstasy by the beloved. In reality, many women believe few men have the knowledge or patience to accomplish this deed. My feeling is that many men really want to give to women. Unfortunately, we don't know how to receive their love.

If it is better to give than to receive, that implies that giving is good and receiving, not so good. Yet in order to give, someone must receive. Gracious receiving is a gift to the giver. Receiving loving touch is an art which can bring us unimaginably closer to each other and to the God and Goddess within each of us. Sexual receiving consists of two main parts: technique and communication. Both can be learned and practiced on our journey to expansive loving.

A woman's skin has more nerve endings than a man's, which may be why most of us like to be touched all over, not just on the primary arousal areas, before being entered. This can be done with hands, tongue, feathers, scarves, etc., and with or without oil. A woman's sacred space, is like a closed flower, sleeping, which must be coaxed open each time. Direct stimulation usually causes a woman's sexual energy to retreat. However, a light touch usually causes her energy to become curious and so moves her toward the source adventurously.

Once a woman begins to relax and open, her juices usually begin to flow, signaling her increased arousal. Not all women produce copious fluids, especially after menopause. A personal lubricant is often useful. However, I recommend that before entering her sacred space with either fingers or :tongue: a man shows great respect by asking her permission to enter. (This does not just mean the first time! It means always!) Or, you can set up a non-verbal signal system so that at least it's not a guessing game.

Obviously, the giver must learn some techniques. He can start with just a few simple ideas. With good communication skills, the receiver can guide without dictating. In my estimation, what doesn't work is judgment and criticism. "That doesn't feel good. I don't like that. You never do it right. Why did you change what you were doing?" Men are emotionally sensitive and usually don't know what to do with their emotions so they withdraw when they feel incompetent or made wrong. Feedback is essential and the way remarks are phrased makes a world of difference. Gratitude and encouragement usually move things in a satisfying direction.

A special brought to you by the fiery freak!!!!

:licker: :licker:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I think her third nipple is giving her problems today......:rolleyes:

WTF I told u not to tell anyone.....um babes I posted this just for you...so you can practice on me later:licker: cause what u r doing now just aint cutting it:rolleyes: :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

WTF I told u not to tell anyone.....um babes I posted this just for you...so you can practice on me later:licker: cause what u r doing now just aint cutting it:rolleyes: :tongue:

Well its kinda hard for me to get down there......ever hear of a thing called maintenance....I've been coughing up hairballs since friday......:tongue::D

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Well its kinda hard for me to get down there......ever hear of a thing called maintenance....I've been coughing up hairballs since friday......:tongue::D

puh-leaze:rolleyes: thats cause that was the cat's punan...babes if u only knew what a chooch looked like oy vey:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

bwhaha pumpkin

chooch = twat = punan= pussy = something u should :licker:

this post has been edited because it was fucking disgusting.

I've put something nicer in it's place....

like the wheels i'm getting for my deuce. (bout damn time)

voxsco.large.jpg

Oh good you're back...now I don't have to stick to the phone, PMs, emails and seeing you in person to communicate, I can also use posts. I like the article :D And I have to tell you...from what I saw last night, there are some guys that know what they are doing...maybe they've read this already? ;)

A woman's sacred space, is like a closed flower, sleeping, which must be coaxed open each time. Direct stimulation usually causes a woman's sexual energy to retreat. However, a light touch usually causes her energy to become curious and so moves her toward the source adventurously

that was intresting...so basicaily us guys have to try to hold our energy in check in order to achive balance with the sister energy

{and then our souls can intertwine}

haha...easier said then done...

good post...thanks for sharing

Originally posted by ReginaP

Oh good you're back...now I don't have to stick to the phone, PMs, emails and seeing you in person to communicate, I can also use posts. I like the article :D And I have to tell you...from what I saw last night, there are some guys that know what they are doing...maybe they've read this already? ;)

oh really....I want details hooch :licker:...

damn u girl.....on a lucky strike eh?;)