Women's sexual pleasuring!!!

fierydesire

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ReginaP

I'll call you later...all I have to say is gawddamn! ;):D

biatch..I left a message on ur cellie..I knew that you would cave into the darkside...damn it....well at least it was sweet....finally a man with experience:laugh: ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

biatch..I left a message on ur cellie..I knew that you would cave into the darkside...damn it....well at least it was sweet....finally a man with experience:laugh: ;)

To answer the question you posed on my cell...no, no I didn't, and I knew I wouldn't...:D;)

I completely agree 110% especially to the part about men not knowing what in god blazes to do with their emotions.

I fucking hate emotions! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Its a freaking tornado on crack...

but as soon as i slip into my lady's arms.

ahhhhh....sweet tranquility.

God bless women.

Not going to comment on the rest of the subject...i believe i have previously done so in my other posts...have to get back to work

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

I completely agree 110% especially to the part about men not knowing what in god blazes to do with their emotions.

I fucking hate emotions! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Its a freaking tornado on crack...

but as soon as i slip into my lady's arms.

ahhhhh....sweet tranquility.

God bless women.

Not going to comment on the rest of the subject...i believe i have previously done so in my other posts...have to get back to work

A tornado on crack... that's the perfect way to describe the storm that is constantly raging inside of my head... Too bad I'm part of the sex that comforts, not the one that gets comforted... Sometimes I truly wonder why not go lesbo... But you fucking men are just too irresistible... damn you all!

If your not getting your basic needs met...then its time to move on eh?

Originally posted by tastyt

A tornado on crack... that's the perfect way to describe the storm that is constantly raging inside of my head... Too bad I'm part of the sex that comforts, not the one that gets comforted... Sometimes I truly wonder why not go lesbo... But you fucking men are just too irresistible... damn you all!

Cintron- That's what they all say- I don't mean about me, but any woman in particular. Until they have it, that is- because you always want what you don't have.

(Of course this doesn't apply to you or the other superior members of your sex. ;) )

Gothzane- Yes of course, but damn does all that moving get tiring!

Guest danni133

Its been awhile my dears. What have I come back to? The board is losing the spice of life...So I will bring it back to some basics here. Many things I have got to experience on my long sex-board excursion. Lets bring it down to pleasuring the female.;)

In our fantasies many of us dream about being pleasured to ecstasy by the beloved. In reality, many women believe few men have the knowledge or patience to accomplish this deed. My feeling is that many men really want to give to women. Unfortunately, we don't know how to receive their love.

If it is better to give than to receive, that implies that giving is good and receiving, not so good. Yet in order to give, someone must receive. Gracious receiving is a gift to the giver. Receiving loving touch is an art which can bring us unimaginably closer to each other and to the God and Goddess within each of us. Sexual receiving consists of two main parts: technique and communication. Both can be learned and practiced on our journey to expansive loving.

A woman's skin has more nerve endings than a man's, which may be why most of us like to be touched all over, not just on the primary arousal areas, before being entered. This can be done with hands, tongue, feathers, scarves, etc., and with or without oil. A woman's sacred space, is like a closed flower, sleeping, which must be coaxed open each time. Direct stimulation usually causes a woman's sexual energy to retreat. However, a light touch usually causes her energy to become curious and so moves her toward the source adventurously.

Once a woman begins to relax and open, her juices usually begin to flow, signaling her increased arousal. Not all women produce copious fluids, especially after menopause. A personal lubricant is often useful. However, I recommend that before entering her sacred space with either fingers or :tongue: a man shows great respect by asking her permission to enter. (This does not just mean the first time! It means always!) Or, you can set up a non-verbal signal system so that at least it's not a guessing game.

Obviously, the giver must learn some techniques. He can start with just a few simple ideas. With good communication skills, the receiver can guide without dictating. In my estimation, what doesn't work is judgment and criticism. "That doesn't feel good. I don't like that. You never do it right. Why did you change what you were doing?" Men are emotionally sensitive and usually don't know what to do with their emotions so they withdraw when they feel incompetent or made wrong. Feedback is essential and the way remarks are phrased makes a world of difference. Gratitude and encouragement usually move things in a satisfying direction.

A special brought to you by the fiery freak!!!!

:licker: :licker:

Girl, WELCOME BACK! We've missed ya *hug* :idea:

~Danielle

Guest danni133

haha cropwhip...I dont think I have heard of that one?....hmm but I am always down to experiement with new things;)

Fiery for you, I'll bend over anytime ;):eek:

~Danielle

haha cropwhip...I dont think I have heard of that one?....hmm but I am always down to experiement with new things;)

A lovely toy...a very short whip...with many pieces of leather forming from the base handle...it can be a silk caress or a scorpion sting...or both at the same moment.