Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amazing snack food!!

I recently discovered Robert's American Gourmet snacks. You guys know what I'm talking about? They have funny names like Fruity Booty and Pirate's Booty and Nude Food. It sounds really sketchy but its soooo good and one gets easily hooked!! Plus its healthy!

:hat:

Originally posted by dub16

I recently discovered Robert's American Gourmet snacks. You guys know what I'm talking about? They have funny names like Fruity Booty and Pirate's Booty and Nude Food. It sounds really sketchy but its soooo good and one gets easily hooked!! Plus its healthy!

I know what you're talking about...they're like super air crackers...they're pretty good...

look princesslolita, you don't need to eat anymore fuckin food as it is, now we all know this is you so just shut yer pie hole wang chung.

and yet another food thread.....the day i get all four teeth pulled.....GREAAAAAAAT....i am so damn hungry....anyways....doritos are a classic...cool ranch is my fave....but i am also a huge fan of wheat thins!!!! but i could talk about snacks all day...look at me.....i'm like a fat boy in a donut shop right now!

look princesslolita, you don't need to eat anymore fuckin food as it is, now we all know this is you so just shut yer pie hole wang chung.

:confused: Look here, quoth, you piece o crap, just because people mistake YOU for someone else doesn't mean you have to accuse other people of having multiple personalities. Have you been drinking tonight???????? Who the heck is princesslolita? But you are at least right on one thing - I do eat a lot.

:confused: Look here, quoth, you piece o crap, just because people mistake YOU for someone else doesn't mean you have to accuse other people of having multiple personalities. Have you been drinking tonight???????? Who the heck is princesslolita? But you are at least right on one thing - I do eat a lot.

Muthafuckin quoth has hit the jackpot!!!! :idea: and a nerve.

A)we all know that thats yer same avatar

B)those whose know electronic music know DUB yer sn is associated with drum-n-bass which u supposedly spin

C)funny how u only have 50 sumen posts since nov 2001

D)we all know that u had mutiple sn's since nov 2001

E)have i been drinking tonight? no...but u obviously lurk and read the boards a lot.

anyhow, nice to see u again lolita under a different name. Maybe we can smoke a fuckin dippie.

Originally posted by quoth

Muthafuckin quoth has hit the jackpot!!!! :idea: and a nerve.

A)we all know that thats yer same avatar

B)those whose know electronic music know DUB yer sn is associated with drum-n-bass which u supposedly spin

C)funny how u only have 50 sumen posts since nov 2001

D)we all know that u had mutiple sn's since nov 2001

E)have i been drinking tonight? no...but u obviously lurk and read the boards a lot.

anyhow, nice to see u again lolita under a different name. Maybe we can smoke a fuckin dippie.

Muthafuckin quoth is a muthakfuckin moron! Let's refute your statements, huh, buddy?

A) The avatar is from the CP list and I happen to like Hello Kitty. You have issues with that?

B) DUB is "long" for DB or Doughboy, a nickname of mine from high school. And no, I don't look like him.

C) My not so many posts are because I recently started getting obsessed with this board and previously just used CP for lists and info and etc.

D) Nothing to go against that

E) Read the boards a lot? I'm obsessed and recently not motivated to do school work plus one must be illiterate not to discover what a drunk YOU are. And lurk is such a sketchy term, man. I don't think I'm a sketchy person. I hope not.

Let me know if you need more convincing.

Muthafuckin quoth is a muthakfuckin moron! Let's refute your statements, huh, buddy?

A) The avatar is from the CP list and I happen to like Hello Kitty. You have issues with that?

B) DUB is "long" for DB or Doughboy, a nickname of mine from high school. And no, I don't look like him.

C) My not so many posts are because I recently started getting obsessed with this board and previously just used CP for lists and info and etc.

D) Nothing to go against that

E) Read the boards a lot? I'm obsessed and recently not motivated to do school work plus one must be illiterate not to discover what a drunk YOU are. And lurk is such a sketchy term, man. I don't think I'm a sketchy person. I hope not.

Let me know if you need more convincing.

How bout sparkin that dippy up lolita?