Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Digweed CD coming out

From, xpander.nl:

Fresh news from the nr 1 DJ in the world (DJ Magazine). John Digweed has finished a new mix album. John told his good friend Mick Boskamp in an exclusive interview the album will be totally different from his LA release. To scoop you just a little bit, expect history to take a turn or two... It will be released in about six weeks.

Originally posted by scratchapella

it better be different from the la cd. . .

anyways, whatever happened to the much talked about cd sasha was working on all that time he was gone?

Well, I LOVED GU LA, so there! :tongue:

The Sasha CD is still "in the works". They say sometime later this year. But they've been saying that for the past two years.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, I LOVED GU LA, so there! :tongue:

The Sasha CD is still "in the works". They say sometime later this year. But they've been saying that for the past two years.

ok, not to rub it in but while i was talking with Chris Fortier on Monday about Orlando and shit, he told me that Sasha's new CD is done, studio work had been completed and would be released in the next 2 months or so. Of course he didnt want to devulge more info on Sasha's CD.