Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sensual Massages.....(Pleasure for both sexes)

fierydesire

Do many of you think that you can provide this?

Touching is as important a form of communication as speaking or writing, especially between lovers. Men as well as women will benefit from more frequent, intimate, touching. From a small stroke on the arm as you drive down the road, to a night filled with sensual massage and lovemaking, touching will improve your health, your attitude, and your relationship.

Humans are spiritual, emotional, and physical beings and touch plays an integral part in our perception of our world and those in it. It is the one form of communication that allows individuals to be to be drawn into a spiritual, emotional, and physical union all at the same time. Sex is important in a relationship, but so are all of the ways we touch each other.

Begin your massage with your partners back and shoulders. Rest your hands on his shoulders and fan your palms outward across the back. Use broad, sweeping motions over the shoulder blades. Try a firm, kneading movement along the top of his shoulders. As you will feel him relax, you can press deeper into the muscles. From the nape of his neck, stroke down each side of his spine with gentle pressure. Trace your fingers along his sides or to each side of his spine to bring your hands back to his neck to start the downward strokes again. Do this a few times, gradually adding more pressure with your thumbs. A bit sexual no?.....

Position yourself to face down your partners back and use the long, effleurage movements along his back. Pushing your strokes from his shoulders to his butt and pulling your hands back up along his sides. Do this stroke a few times, then change your focus to the lower back. Use pressure and kneading movements low across the back and into the buttocks muscles.

Move to the upper thighs and lower butt. Massage each muscle group using friction, kneading, and rolling movements. After a few minutes move down lower, and, while supporting your partners foot, use your thumbs, to apply firm pressure to the calf muscles. Alternate thumbs as you move down the muscle. After you finish both calves, it's time for the feet. Support the foot and use your thumbs to apply firm pressure along the instep. Use circular movements over the ball of the foot, and firm, smooth strokes leading to the toes.

Between the firmer strokes, use light touches with your whole hand and feathery strokes with your fingertips along your partner's body. Make eye contact and make sure the two of you are in constant physical contact with each other. Massages are more productive and relaxing when your muscles are warm.

Any volunteers? I could use some practice to enhance my skills;)

If so don't forget the oils thanx

Yo!!!!

LOVE the massages! I've been readin' up and studyin' and practicing. I'm half way through The Art of Sexual Massage, and there's some really good stuff in there!

A lot of it bases how it works off of eastern philosophy of the body and it's energies, which i'm partial to beliving in anyhow. I can tell you man, massages work!

One problem I have though, is that I can't do it well unless I really get into it, unless I really try to feel how the other person feels and where they want to be touched. I found this out when we had a house party a couple weeks ago. For 6 mos, I've only been massaging my girlfriend. I wanted to massage some other girls, and even though mine doesn't mind, I still felt guilty about it, so I didn't do so well for them.

I wonder if that's something that I can get over, or if I should even try.:confused:

well your girlfriend doesn't mind. Im pretty shocked about that b/c I would never let my b/f do that....Its something private and intimate that should be shared btwn the both of you. However, if you do go into practicing to be a masseus (Sp?) then it should be cool. Yet if your g/f doesn't mind then I see no harm. You shouldn't feel bad because she consented and if and when you do let her know who the person is. But on the other hand it could be a test to see if you would do it. Cause girls love to say one thing and mean another. If its really uncomfortable for ya, thenm just continue to do it on your g/f;)

Yeah, you're right.

We have a VERY solid relationship, and we're not protective because we have no reason to worry about the stability of our relationship.

I don't mind rubbing somebody else's shoulders, but it's the whole empathy part I need to do in order to be good at giving a massage. Trying to feel somebody else's energies is something intimate that I would rather save for my girl.

It's kinda rough, though, that one of the things I'm good at I can't really share with people.

Originally posted by fierydesire

BTW, phatman...anytime baby..I'll take you up on your offer:D

i tell you what...whenever you feel the need just give me a holla...i'll even cum to you...;)

:packs bag with oils, incense, and appropriate atmospheric cds:

Guest danni133

I def love to give and receive massages whether it's my boyfriend, girlfriend, or just a friend. I'm a very touchy person (I like to give hugs) and so massages are just a natural expression of that for me. Plus if I'm stressed, a massage always helps. They don't have to be sexual, but hell when they are, I'm not complaining ;)

Bring on the raspberry, heat activated lotion! ;)

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

I def love to give and receive massages whether it's my boyfriend, girlfriend, or just a friend. I'm a very touchy person (I like to give hugs) and so massages are just a natural expression of that for me. Plus if I'm stressed, a massage always helps. They don't have to be sexual, but hell when they are, I'm not complaining ;)

Bring on the raspberry, heat activated lotion! ;)

~Danielle

Care to help an old man with a bad back?? :confused::(

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Yeah, you're right.

We have a VERY solid relationship, and we're not protective because we have no reason to worry about the stability of our relationship.

I don't mind rubbing somebody else's shoulders, but it's the whole empathy part I need to do in order to be good at giving a massage. Trying to feel somebody else's energies is something intimate that I would rather save for my girl.

It's kinda rough, though, that one of the things I'm good at I can't really share with people.

I hear ya... even though they don't have to be overtly sexual, there's something extremely intimate and sensual about massages. I mean sure there are rolling back rubs and what have you, those are no big deal.

I was extremely uncomfortable with two particular people massaging each other... they were like what are you talking about, it's just a massage? Anyway to make a long story short, I found the two of them naked together one night... so I don't buy that "it's just a massage" business, lol...

If I'm dating someone... I feel uncomfortable even being on the receiving end... as said in Pulp Fiction, it's touching somebody in a familiar way...

And I don't think you're not wanting to massage your girl's friends is something you should "get over"... It just makes it all the more special when your partner's the only one you share it with.

Guest danni133
Originally posted by spragga25

Care to help an old man with a bad back?? :confused::(

Spragga.

Don't play confused with me...muahahahaha

~Danielle

Guest danni133

Me play confused?? I am ALWAYS confused! :confused::tongue:

Now where's ragga's massage!! :D

Spragga..

Wanna hear the irony of this all? After I transferred from FSYU to come up here for college I took this past fall semester off and am a certified nurse for the state of nj..I specialized in working with Alzheimers patients in a 24 hour, long term care facility..hehe

~Danielle <--Spraggas nurse

Originally posted by danni133

Spragga..

Wanna hear the irony of this all? After I transferred from FSYU to come up here for college I took this past fall semester off and am a certified nurse for the state of nj..I specialized in working with Alzheimers patients in a 24 hour, long term care facility..hehe

~Danielle <--Spraggas nurse

:jawdrop:

Holy smoke - ain't that something....I'm serious - I neeeeeed a back massage in the worst way.

AND RAGGA WILL BE THE BESTEST PATIENT YOU'LL EVER HAVE!! :cool:

Guest danni133

Que?

Ragga never wins....it sucks being old. :(

Isn't two better than one? Now you have a curly blond haired girl and a curly brown haired girl..You sound like you're doing ok to me ;) I betta see you two out this coming week