Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Stroking Techniques

fierydesire

Well I found a couple of these and I wanted to share :licker:

Effleurage

These are long, stroking movements using the flat of your hand. Very soothing. You can use these strokes to apply your massage oil evenly over your partner's body. Use one hand at a time, alternate, or place one hand on top of the other for added support. This is a good stroke to begin and end your massage with, or to relax between other more stimulating strokes. Begin with light strokes and gradually add more pressure. These strokes should be smooth, slow, and continuous. Remember to keep your hands on your partner between strokes.

Friction

This movement is perfect for bringing relief to particular sites of muscle tension. The motion is circular, applying direct pressure, deeply, using your fingertips, thumbs, or muscles. Feel the muscles and tissues moving under your pressure. For a change, or if it is more comfortable, skip the circular movement and just apply static pressure. Press gently into the muscle, gradually deepening and adding more pressure. Press for a few seconds, then lighten the touch.

Petrissage

These are the various kneading and rolling movements, great for stimulating deep tissues. Normally you work on one muscle at a time using both of your hands. Think of the motions used to knead bread dough. Use light and firm kneading to vary the depth of muscle and tissue being worked.

Percussion

These are the pounding movements made famous by massages shown in old movies. Make a loose fist, keep your wrists relaxed, and use quick movements, alternating hands. You can use the outside edges of your fist, or the front of your knuckles. Great for the larger, fleshy areas of your partner's body, such as butt and thighs. Avoid bony areas. You can also use the sides of your hands in a chopping or hacking motion. Use a brisk and bouncy movement alternating hands up and down the muscles.

I've used all 4 of these techniques, but I like percussion the most.....the hard pounding beats, similiar to thumping and experiencing pure orgasmic pleasure......:sigh:

Which one is your favorite and why?;):tongue:

I mostly use a Effleurage-friction-petrissage combo

I start lightly with the fingertips and slide my hand to the plam without losing contact then slide to the corner base of my hand to get the kneading in.

Ive never used Percussion ...my lady isnt a drumset.

:flame:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well I found a couple of these and I wanted to share :licker:

Effleurage

Friction

Petrissage

Percussion

I've used all 4 of these techniques, but I like percussion the most.....the hard pounding beats, similiar to thumping and experiencing pure orgasmic pleasure......:sigh:

Which one is your favorite and why?;):tongue:

Can you cum over and demonstrate for me Fiery?

babes Im the one takin orders here;) so u can practice ur skills on me:tongue:

Practice makes perrrrrrrfect as they say. I'm down to refine my skills anytime if you can last into the night, I've been known to spend a lot of time down there. :tongue:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Practice makes perrrrrrrfect as they say. I'm down to refine my skills anytime if you can last into the night, I've been known to spend a lot of time down there. :tongue:

um I thought we were talkin about massages...but if your giving out free :licker: then I'll take it, but warning I dont know if you can handle this;)

um I thought we were talkin about massages...but if your giving out free :licker: then I'll take it, but warning I dont know if you can handle this;)

I'll take my chances, I love life on the edge and I'm always down for a challenge. I play to win! Oh yea we were talking about massages, lol... I need to start reading every word.

Just popping my head in to say hi. :) Z I fell asleep at like 8pm last night, Ima call you around 2ish.

Oh just to make this thread relevant...I'm not a big fan of massages! My ex gave me a massage at a spa and I used it on a bikini wax & facial instead.

Originally posted by ReginaP

Just popping my head in to say hi. :) Z I fell asleep at like 8pm last night, Ima call you around 2ish.

Oh just to make this thread relevant...I'm not a big fan of massages! My ex gave me a massage at a spa and I used it on a bikini wax & facial instead.

UM, wtf u dont like massages...hello they are soo sensual...god damn girl u are missing it.,..the guys that probably rubbed you sucked at it...hehe....would u like some help from me, even though u dont swing that way;)