Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh now you're judging me ? huh ?

XXlea - I bet you'd done things you're not so proud of either - but you're not brave enough to admit them so you just judge other people instead .

Poppanilis -that guy with the cookie monster sig.

you joke about punching women in the face - is that a threat ? if so I'll call the cops and press charges on you ! What are you a wife beater ?

How come every Spanish girl I see on the street or subway is a hoodrat ?

Yesterday at Century 21 some Puerto Rican low life hit me in the arm and said " excuse" you" -and I didn't even bump into her !

at least I don't hit other people and have manners regardless of what I do in my personal life .

Talk amongst yourselves - yackity yak !

Originally posted by dolcemimi

you joke about punching women in the face - is that a threat ? if so I'll call the cops and press charges on you ! What are you a wife beater ?

i didnt know you are a woman. It would help if you would put a gender in your profile. I apologize for that statement.

XXlea - I bet you'd done things you're not so proud of either - but you're not brave enough to admit them so you just judge other people instead .

MIRA....

Judging you in what way?? Please explain my ignorant hispanic little mind how I did this??? You were bumped by ONE P.R. girl and now the whole population of the South BRONX are ghetto/hood rats, etc. Meanwhile you had one incident w/ ONE PERSON. Did this girl tell you she lived in the South Bronx, had a bf that beat her, smoked cracked and had 5 babies?? HOW DID YOU GATHER ALL OF THIS INFORMATION BY ONE BUMP?

BUT I'M JUDGING YOU???

Oh and sweety there isn't ONE PERSON ON THIS GREEN EARTH that has done things they wish they hadn't. As far as I'm concerned I dont' have to admit or confess anything to YOU or anyone else here for that matter.

One altercation does not CATEGORIZE/STEREOTYPE a whole ethnic group. In case you didn't know or weren't aware Latinas are more than just PUERTO RICANS... there's a whole continent underneath us, look it up on a map, MIJA!

How come every Spanish girl I see on the street or subway is a hoodrat ?

Yesterday at Century 21 some Puerto Rican low life hit me in the arm and said " excuse" you" -and I didn't even bump into her !

at least I don't hit other people and have manners regardless of what I do in my personal life .

Talk amongst yourselves - yackity yak !

ok you just PM'd me with i am not white you idiot!!! ok first off your ignorant. cause if you had a fuckin clue :idea: you would know that i was just showing you how the tables can turn. I am in no way talkin down on any nationality, cause i am not that ignorant. I might not like 1 certain person, but that doesnt mean i dont like them all and make a stereotype. You are fuckin ignorant to think that, and you are a pethetic excuse of a human being. I am begging god that some other nationality treats you in a disrespectful way so you can change your views.

Originally posted by xxlea

MIRA....

Judging you in what way?? Please explain my ignorant hispanic little mind how I did this??? You were bumped by ONE P.R. girl and now the whole population of the South BRONX are ghetto/hood rats, etc. Meanwhile you had one incident w/ ONE PERSON. Did this girl tell you she lived in the South Bronx, had a bf that beat her, smoked cracked and had 5 babies?? HOW DID YOU GATHER ALL OF THIS INFORMATION BY ONE BUMP?

BUT I'M JUDGING YOU???

Oh and sweety there isn't ONE PERSON ON THIS GREEN EARTH that has done things they wish they hadn't. As far as I'm concerned I dont' have to admit or confess anything to YOU or anyone else here for that matter.

One altercation does not CATEGORIZE/STEREOTYPE a whole ethnic group. In case you didn't know or weren't aware Latinas are more than just PUERTO RICANS... there's a whole continent underneath us, look it up on a map, MIJA!

You go girl!!

Represent the Latinas!!

SOUTH AMERICA!! WhA WhA LoL:tongue:

hehehe jus felt like gettin silly