Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the fella's...

quoth

lol quoth mt man....while your at it tell her that

shes fat

you think her shoes are hiddiously putrid

her cooking tastes like whale farts

and you rather date her mother....lol

personally i love the smell....unless she has somesort of fungus infection....thats a different story....but if its just that deep fishy smell....its probably just her body chemistry having fun....

my advice is to avoid the area with your face directly...

using a wet finger to stimulate her is a decent replacement.

If you continue your relationship...and that perticular smell lingers...then gently show concern by stating something along the line of how her armoa is different then normal.....not that she smells...have to play the word game...heh.

have fun.

:flame:

If you continue your relationship...and that perticular smell lingers...then gently show concern by stating something along the line of how her armoa is different then normal.....not that she smells...have to play the word game...heh.

have fun.

Dude, you could be married for 50 years, you say something like this and there's no way the girl will take it as constructive criticism

Oh damn, this is kinda nasty, but from a gals perspective I don't think I would be able to do it if it smelt funky, sometimes guys have a smell to them too that isn't that appealing. Especially after a hard days work and he wants to come home, walk through the door, grab a beer, and get some noggin,, "Go Shower First!!!"

Well, personally, i never let it get that far. You gotta give her the smell test before you go down there. Start fingering her and then without her noticing, quickly smell your fingers. If you smell fish,stay away.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You ask her to roll over........if she asks why tell her you want to lick her ass too.

Then without telling her, just throw it right in her........if she asks why again just donkey punch her.

Greek men are so smart.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

deal with it my ass..u guys must be into torture..hellll no sireeeee wrong M-C!!..i stick with the finger test..u play with her for a while and when shes not looking , hopefully while shes giving u oral , u smell ur finger..if its bad...u do everything possible to avoid it..if not..well..a favor for a favor

Guest danni133
Originally posted by quoth

Well, personally, i never let it get that far. You gotta give her the smell test before you go down there. Start fingering her and then without her noticing, quickly smell your fingers. If you smell fish,stay away.

;) Smart move