Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sweet=pyscho

klohe

OK.....the guys that I have encountered in the past that have been amazingly sweet, have all turned out to be CRAZY BOYZ!!! Overly jealous, extremely possesive, and just plain PYSCHO!!!! Anyone have any thoughts to disuade my revelation??? :rolleyes:

Thats a problem....there is no perfect person.

We all have are issues

some more so then others *raises his hand*

just have to find someone you can stand to be around

without wanting to strangle them bare-handed.

for instance...personally I deeply believe myself to be a bad

person is all aspects....altought in retrospect for im intelligent and logical and can understand where this is coming from....my childhood...I am coming to terms with my "evil side" with the loving supoort of my lady....and vise versa...im helping her with her internal grievances.

We all have issues...wether or not we have the strangth and the patience to deal with them...is another story.

:flame:

personally i believe that these sweet individuals u met have turned into psychos for the simple fact that theyre really not nice people and its a pain in the ass for them to keep this front up.

so after a couple of times that u tell them ur going out with ur friends , or u dont call them back right away , they snap..they start asking themselves "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I KEEP BEING SWEET"...and their true colors shot..therefore they become possesive and psychotic..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

personally i believe that these sweet individuals u met have turned into psychos for the simple fact that theyre really not nice people and its a pain in the ass for them to keep this front up.

so after a couple of times that u tell them ur going out with ur friends , or u dont call them back right away , they snap..they start asking themselves "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I KEEP BEING SWEET"...and their true colors shot..therefore they become possesive and psychotic..

yo i hear what you are saying....i personally think im one of those people who are very nice and continue on being so even though ive been walked on numerous times....eventually someone will realize what it means to be treated nicely and respect you back for it....

its all about respect i feel...

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo i hear what you are saying....i personally think im one of those people who are very nice and continue on being so even though ive been walked on numerous times....eventually someone will realize what it means to be treated nicely and respect you back for it....

ha....:rolleyes:

nah but I agree with what ur saying..it is about respect, even though some people don't even understand teh concept of respect....

Originally posted by msoprano13

dude to be honest with u ..u follow the best philosophy. if u continue to stay normal and keep up good relations with the person that shitted on u , somewhere down the road theyre gona realize what a fucked up individual they really are and how stupid they were for doing what they did to u..personally my motto is KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS...in the long run the rewards are much sweeter than cursing them out and telling them that theyre a cum guzzling pot smoking back stabbing nymphomaniacal bitch..sorry..vented

Well some people ike to be treated like shit and they continue to let their men do it to them..

For instance an ex friend of mine was with this guy..who she had a kid with he treated her like shit and she did everything for him..

Now she married my cousin and he treats her like gold and she is the total opposite she is not as good to him as she was with her ex..fucking bitch I tell ya...:rolleyes:

He is such a great guy too so I know he will never ever disrespect her in any way...

It all depends on the person but it is really hard when they play that sweet role then they turn out to be nuts...kick em to the curb..it will only stress your life...

dude to be honest with u ..u follow the best philosophy. if u continue to stay normal and keep up good relations with the person that shitted on u , somewhere down the road theyre gona realize what a fucked up individual they really are and how stupid they were for doing what they did to u..personally my motto is KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS...in the long run the rewards are much sweeter than cursing them out and telling them that theyre a cum guzzling pot smoking back stabbing nymphomaniacal bitch..sorry..vented

great points;)

Originally posted by gothzane

We all have issues...wether or not we have the strangth and the patience to deal with them...is another story.

i def. agree with this... yeah sure, it's all about respect and whatnot, but this statement def. overcomes anything anyone else has said, in my opinion at least... :D

Anyone who has change face so much either needs a real dose of reality or doesn't understand the way people work. Too be sweet and senisible one minute, then turn into a loon..... To much effort for me, I'd rather just be the loon 24/7:tongue:

yo i def hear what youre saying....def better then yelling....cause i look back on the times ive yelled and its so not worth the stress and aggrivation of yelling....now im just nice to people and if i got a problem no yelling just talking and being nice:cool:

Originally posted by klohe

OK.....the guys that I have encountered in the past that have been amazingly sweet, have all turned out to be CRAZY BOYZ!!! Overly jealous, extremely possesive, and just plain PYSCHO!!!! Anyone have any thoughts to disuade my revelation??? :rolleyes:

<~~~Guilty...

Sorry to hear about your experience klohe

Nobody is perfect, I think we all have issues that need to be addressed in order to carry on functional relationships... Personally I admit to being jealous, mostly for no good justifiable reason whatsoever. And its something I need to work on...

Otherwise I believe in being overly sweet to somebody who you want to be with. It only makes sense to be loving to the one you love :idea:

Originally posted by klohe

I can understand that, but from the opposite perspective.

I've been on and off with my g/f//ex for over a year now. In the beginning,everything was great. But then, i started to see how quite insane she can get.

Even last week, she told me it was off on the same day i got laid off. Then, just yesterday, i got an email from her saying how she was acting like a jerk.

Hot and Cold relationships SUCK :mad:

I dunno...Psycho...Hmmm....this constitutes so many things...

Let me ask this question....how do you rid yourself of these psycho's? My situations are a little reversed. I have a few ex's that are sticking around prolly cause I'm so "nice". I have this bigtime flaw...called "trying to find the good in people", and it ALWAYS backfires on me... so inturn, the psycho's come a runnin'!

How do you get rid of these rodents???:blank::rolleyes::blank:

Get an even more pyschotic byfriend that will hunt the little ones down and kill them...then hell be put down in a gun fight with the swat team.....then youll be free to start the psycho circus all over again....or....say hello to mr. vibrator...your choice......theres always lesbianism...as long as you let us watch.