Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ipod, 10 gigs - yay/nay?

Originally posted by MadamMillie

should i buy it? or wait for the 20gig one? w/ all the great music out there, i'm torn...i have no more hard drive space...:(

You should buy it. And here's why. 10 GB is a LOT of space. That's like 100 hour long DJ sets! And since you can re-download and re-arrange your MP3's on the iPod, you don't have to worry about running out of space. After a while, if you don't listen to something anymore, you can free up the space and put something else on it.

And if you're worried about hard drive space, then you should burn MP3's to CD's to free up your hard drive. Then dump files from the CD to the iPod.

10 GB is plenty. 20 is overkill, in my mind. Especially since it's a re-writeable storage drive.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I JUST PLACED MY ORDER!!!!! won't ship out for 5 business days tho, and it's going by ground, so at most 5 more days after that...but WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

ps if anyone else is ordering, don't go thru a reseller like macmall or something - they won't have any in stock until the end of april. go direct thru the apple store!!!!!!!

CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT

heehee, i have appleipodjitters:D

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I JUST PLACED MY ORDER!!!!! won't ship out for 5 business days tho, and it's going by ground, so at most 5 more days after that...but WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

ps if anyone else is ordering, don't go thru a reseller like macmall or something - they won't have any in stock until the end of april. go direct thru the apple store!!!!!!!

CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT

heehee, i have appleipodjitters:D

i ordered a toshiba digital camera, pdr-m4...last wensday with jroo's credit card, still havent gotten it:( but i just got a dvd/cd/mp3/nuon player by samsung yesterday shit is mad tight, finally mp3 player in my room!!!!! samsung n501

Originally posted by crank47

Looks like someone already got their tax refund....:D

Don't forget the accessories!

http://www.everythingipod.com/ (car hook-up is key!)

http://www.xtrememac.com/

do have an ipod? if so, i found some more great sites:

www.ipodhacks.com (this one is great!)

www.ipodlounge.com

CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT

nope didn't get my refund yet, but DAMMIT I F-ING DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS TIL JUST NOW - THERE'S A F-ING APPLE STORE IN MY NIEGHBORHOOD - I'M GOING THERE RIGHT NOW TO BUY MY IPOD!!!!!!!!

shit, i still need the firewire cable...

LMFAO!!!! silly girl:laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's the common form of measurement for phallic objects. For instance, I have a 20gig penis. As a frame of reference, the Washington Monument is 100gigs. :D

i though the gig measurement was a measurment of power. a car engine would be 200 gig, a lawwnmower engeine 100 gigs, a leaf blower 25gigs...makes you kinda wonder why the 20 gigs was being considered, but that must be very painful.