Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Human Body = Beautiful

fierydesire

Do many of you believe that the humn body is beautiful? I was having this discussion the other day with a freind of mine and we were talkin and actually making judgements on human body parts. I mean when you look at breasts, do you fall in love with them b/c you think they are truly beautiful or simply the idea associated with them, same goes for penis and punan. What do you think?

Personally, I think its more of the idea of them than the actually appearance. The idea meaning the one society has created and associates with it.

Anyone agree?:confused:

I cant say...im not a breast or ass guy...

But i do favor necks...just the vampire in me.

I find necks very appealing.

I believe where your going has to possibly deal with past recognition....

example: You ate some really good cookies that you never would have because they look kind of funny. You see them in a bakery as you pass by...thus crave them...because youve had them and know that they are really good.

second example: In the same bakery you see your cookies that youve been eating for years...next to them are a different type of cookie..in which you quickly learn to enjoy...soon enough...theres not a single cookie that doesnt put a smile on your face.

except those moldy crumbly ones...heh

:flame:

Guest danni133

From having the art history classes I've been taking this semester, I really believe I love the human body for what it is intrinsically. Check out Irving Penn's Nudes in the Met to see what I'm talking about. I think that appreciation, aside from having the sexual assocciation to it, can really make someone appreciate a person much more.

~Danielle

Ummm... yes and no... I mean to some extent body parts are beautiful in and of themselves, assuming that they're in good shape. Breasts can be beautiful; legs, ass, stomach, what have you. But knowing how they feel, what they do, etc, only makes them more attractive.

Then there are certain body parts, let's say the penis, that on its own is a pretty ugly focker... but when it's the *one* you get to play with- it can look pretty damn delicious! ;)

Originally posted by danni133

From having the art history classes I've been taking this semester, I really believe I love the human body for what it is intrinsically. Check out Irving Penn's Nudes in the Met to see what I'm talking about. I think that appreciation, aside from having the sexual assocciation to it, can really make someone appreciate a person much more.

~Danielle

well I saw that exhbit and was not quite fascinated with it. I mean some of the photographs were just pure nasty and shouldnt have been considered art. I mean the earthly bodies exhibit....well I see where he could be going with it, but some of it is not beautiful...but each their own they say

Anyway....I don't know but some body parts I found are a bit repulsing. I think its more of the stigma society attaches to it. I mean legs canm look lovely and I agree necks are sweet looking. BUt I think the sexual genitalia is not as appealing, yet we are drawn to them like animals

if you can look at a human body without attaching intent and fantasy, I think it is quite exquisite...females especially (ofcourse)...I can gaze upon a woman for hours...sometimes i think they are my evidence that god exists for who else could create something so beautiful (this is not a stimulus for a religious debate so please let that by)

...we're doing the natural thing here and associating but for me, if you strip it down to:

human body = beatiful

I say yes...and not everyone thinks the genetalia are disgusting (my roommie loves the way a penis looks, and it's not due to what she can do with it or to it)

as I said each to their own. I mean I just don't find a penis quite beautiful ya know....and perhaps a woman's voluptous body is quite beautiful and I for one think that a males calves (dependent on how shapely their are) are extremely beautiful. I just canbt equate the whole body with being beautiful. Different aspects comprise the what is beautiful to me...

Originally posted by tastyt

Then again, maybe it would be better to look at a person as a whole rather than dissecting them into various bodyparts.

yeah thats true, but as a whole then I suppose the body would be beautiful, and then take away or discount the minor glitches we all may possess. Then the human body may be beautiful....IDK