Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
scratchapella

nick warren

yeh, i know you guys didn't enjoy his set at buzz last wednesday, but aside from his mixing, the stuff he put on was lovely. . .lots of white lables i'm guessing. . .

but can anyone remember the names of all or any of the tracks he played? (crank, i'm trying to ID that one song you were asking about. . .that shit was gooood)

Originally posted by scratchapella

yeh, i know you guys didn't enjoy his set at buzz last wednesday, but aside from his mixing, the stuff he put on was lovely. . .lots of white lables i'm guessing. . .

but can anyone remember the names of all or any of the tracks he played? (crank, i'm trying to ID that one song you were asking about. . .that shit was gooood)

Let's see. The only two I remember:

Tone Depth - Rumblefish

Loco - Eighty Ten

They should both be on Release, if you want to hear samples. I just got the Loco track. Fucking wicked. Almost trancey, but not quite.

I saw nick warren last friday and he sucked ass........absolutely terrible.........then I saw him again w/ Jodi for a 'Way Out West' gig and they rocked the house..........F'ing awesome! Go Figure.

*he played "I feel stereo" (mara mix) both times

Originally posted by joeygk

I saw nick warren last friday and he sucked ass........absolutely terrible.........then I saw him again w/ Jodi for a 'Way Out West' gig and they rocked the house..........F'ing awesome! Go Figure.

*he played "I feel stereo" (mara mix) both times

Thus proving my theory. Jody's been carrying Nick's ass for years! Fucking Nick gets all the GU's, and Jody? Well, nobody knows who he is unless he sticks the "from Way Out West" after his name. :mad:

Thus proving another theory of mine: Never trust anyone w/ two first names. "Nick Warren". "Jesse James". "Lee Oswald". "Scott Henry". Wait. I guess Scott Henry debunks my second theory. But I still don't trust that shifty Nick guy.