Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Easter candy

romy20

whats ur favorite easter candy lol

mine are the cadbury cream eggs and the pink peeps yummmmm

sorry i just had a peep, thats what inspired this post:D

and i only eat the cream inside the egg lol maybeeee sometimes the chocolate lol

Originally posted by romy20

whats ur favorite easter candy lol

mine are the cadbury cream eggs and the pink peeps yummmmm

sorry i just had a peep, thats what inspired this post:D

and i only eat the cream inside the egg lol maybeeee sometimes the chocolate lol

I always wanted to try some cadbury cream eggs... never had the chance though yet... :(

But the peeps...i dunno, I always kinda like squishing them a little with my thumb...

i still get an easter basket.....i love all easter candy...well actually...chocolate....big fan of white chocolate and hollow bunnies..........I AM ADDICTED TO PEEPS.....I EAT THEM LIKE 15 AT A TIME! lol...i have a box waiting for me when my swelling goes down! by the time easter has arrived i have usually had like 5 boxes....not the single boxes...but u know ..whey come in a row of 3!!!! i am so hungry right now..i cannot wait till i am able to eat like a human again...i hate those whopper eggs....yuck....i like the lil egg gumballs that only have flavor for 3.2 seconds as well

Originally posted by xpander

I always wanted to try some cadbury cream eggs... never had the chance though yet... :(

Well, have no fear, my friend... I'll lay you a few ;)

[but the peeps...i dunno, I always kinda like squishing them a little with my thumb...

:laugh::D:laugh:

KILLAH!

cadbury cream eggs are definitely my faves--i can eat boxes and boxes, lol...

as far as peeps, YUM! i love the new flavored ones too...BUT, the best thing to do with peeps is to mush them all up and throw them at the wall so they stick...lol--my big brother and i do that whenever we are both home together at holidays, lol...

When i was younger I was always under the impression that the choclate Cadbury eggs were filled with a real egg filling :confused:

Don't ask why, I dunno.

I had one like three years ago and been hooked since :)

I can't stand peeps, maybe cause the only junkfood that I am a fan of is Choclate :bounce:

Has anyone tried the Snicker's Eggs yet?? They're not revolutionary or anything, just like mini-snickers, but they're Great!!

Also, I got a 5-pack of Tic Tacs that were all decked out in an Easter-themed box. Now how on earth did Tic Tacs make the cross-over to Easter candy!?!

Maybe I should take a hint... ;):tongue:

I was always a fan of the huge 5lb life size solid chocolate bunny. They'd take about a week and 1/2 of hard work to get through and were a blast to eat - pretened you were a dinosaur or something and take bites out of the bunny's head, ears, arms ect...

Peeps on the otherhand - i never liked those. When i was real young my parents would leave a basket our beds for us to wake up to complete with the cheap fake grass and our own particular bunny (I always had Benjamin Bunny from the Peter Cottontail books). One easter everyone was waiting for me to come out so we could start looking for eggs, but when my mom walked in she saw me covered in marshmello peeps and grass stuck all over my face. I had smeard them all over my head, the grass stuck and the marshmello hardened. My eyes were stuck shut, i had grass stuck all over my face and mouth and i was crying like all hell

.............very very traumatizing - never been able to eat a peep since

Originally posted by Trainwrecked

I was always a fan of the huge 5lb life size solid chocolate bunny. They'd take about a week and 1/2 of hard work to get through and were a blast to eat - pretened you were a dinosaur or something and take bites out of the bunny's head, ears, arms ect...

Peeps on the otherhand - i never liked those. When i was real young my parents would leave a basket our beds for us to wake up to complete with the cheap fake grass and our own particular bunny (I always had Benjamin Bunny from the Peter Cottontail books). One easter everyone was waiting for me to come out so we could start looking for eggs, but when my mom walked in she saw me covered in marshmello peeps and grass stuck all over my face. I had smeard them all over my head, the grass stuck and the marshmello hardened. My eyes were stuck shut, i had grass stuck all over my face and mouth and i was crying like all hell

.............very very traumatizing - never been able to eat a peep since

LOL :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry but that's funny...traumatizing...but funny....awwwww

My fav candy is the peeps and cadbury cream eggs...I dont like the chocolate or caramel cream eggs though:)

Originally posted by faith11878

Ya, thats because we only get to have them once a year...and theres more peanutbutter:)

Have you had the new reeses peanut butter BAR? Its a reeses bar except it has nougat in it witht he peanut butter, I think it would be better off just PB, but its a nice spin

Originally posted by legend38

Have you had the new reeses peanut butter BAR? Its a reeses bar except it has nougat in it witht he peanut butter, I think it would be better off just PB, but its a nice spin

I saw the commerical, but I havent had the bar yet. Are they any good?