Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much jail time will you get if

How much jail time will you get if you're caught around someone with 250 pounds of hydro? Let's just say I'm not involved at all, but I'm getting nervous because someone close to me is. I don't want to break up, but I also don't want to get in legal trouble.

. . . In the state of New York any amount over 16 oz (that's 1 pound) is punishable by a $5000 fine and up to 15 years in prison . .

. . so . . doing the math . . . 250lbs. X $5000 fine per lib = 1.25 million in fines (not gonna happen, but it's possible)

AND

250 lbs. X 15 years possible per pound = 3750 possible years in prison . .

. . . Generally, if your friends get pinched, for an infraction of this magnitude, assuming of course that they have no one to snitch on, they'll get Life in Prison plus One day . . The one day being so that they never ever EVER have the possibility of parole . . .

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by wildangel

How much jail time will you get if you're caught around someone with 250 pounds of hydro? Let's just say I'm not involved at all, but I'm getting nervous because someone close to me is. I don't want to break up, but I also don't want to get in legal trouble.

hahah wtf?? I cant figure out if you are trying to act "cool" or if you are just a retard.... YOU would get in NO trouble, if you are NOT selling it. It's not like its a murder investigation or anything..LOL

Originally posted by wartz

lol its not 15 years a lb it doesnt work like that

. . . It does for trafficking . . and THAT's what she's asking about . . posession is less . .but I can assure you the authorities will go the extra mile to get you pinched for trafficking with that much weight . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . It does for trafficking . . and THAT's what she's asking about . . posession is less . .but I can assure you the authorities will go the extra mile to get you pinched for trafficking with that much weight . . .

You hit the nail on the head phuture....

Your way past posession....your not even in the ballpark for intent to sell anymore....

...your way up into trafficking...whether you were trafficking or not, the weight determines the level of crime....

...but I would say if your not involved.... don't get involved...