Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ULTIMATE PARTY THIS SUMMER (are you in?)

So boys and girls,

there you are sitting in your cubicles, working 8-5 jobs, bored out of your mind, and when the weekend comes you try to get away from your everyday life by going to a club, attending some sort of a party. Sure, at the club there is love and music, and girls, and guys, and dancing, and meeting new people, and it has everything that you were dreaming about for the whole week. Me personally I am pretty tired of the same old sh*t. Same faces, same places. -Yes Fantazy, we're also bored, but what do we do?- you say. let me answer it for you -You go to LoveParade - the ultimate party of the world. Were people are gathered to celebrate the music. -How many people? - you ask. Sit down for this one, honestly. at least 1 million people are gathered every year in Berlin for the celebration of the year. Beets the sh*t out of woodstock, wouldn't you agree. Anyway the party lasts for seven days, worlds biggest dj's are involved in this astonishing outdoor event. There is over 50 Love floats. Basically, the Love Floats are clubs on wheels: a tractor-trailer, a semi-trailer, two turntables, a dance floor and many enthusiastic ravers - presto!

So pick up your ass, get a ticket to Berlin and experiance the real party. This event is scheduled to start on July 13th, 2002. 108 days till the world goes wild for a week, are you brave enough?????

P.S. Any intersted parties contact me for more information.