Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bachelor on ABC

Guest danni133
Originally posted by liqidxtc

is this the so-called sequel to who wants to marry a millionare which was a tremendious failure and scam?

I thought the same thing. I just don't understand why this so called 'perfect' guy is still single...hmm i smell a rat

WTF! Why is it always 1 guy and all the women. There should be a show for 1 woman and her choice of 25 guys!!!!!!!!!!:D

I think any show like that is ridiculous!! Are women that desperate to find a guy!!? When it happens, it will happen!!

That's it!!

Oh my God, this show is RIDICULOUS!

Who on earth is so desperate that they will make a fool out of themselves on national television in hopes that some guy they have never met will marry them? Pathetic!

As for the guy, I don't think he's gay; the impression I got from all those pictures of him growing up is that he was sort of nerdy/dorky gorwing up and more interested in academic pursuits than girls...

I know a lot of guys who were pretty nerdy looking/acting growing up and in college, and now all their studies/hard work have paid off with a good job and successful career. Plus, by time they're in their mid 20s, they've also grown out of their awkward looks.

The problem is that they have no social skills since they spent all their formative years studying instead of dating and hooking up, so despite the fact that they are both attractive, successful and often wealthy, they are clueless when it comes to dating now...

I dated a 30 year old guy like that last year... he was attactive, rich, smart and really sweet & fun, but he didn't have a CLUE about women because he had been such a workaholic his whole life! Anyway, that's my theory, but then again, he could totally be a closeted homosexual. ;)

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by goagirl63

WTF! Why is it always 1 guy and all the women. There should be a show for 1 woman and her choice of 25 guys!!!!!!!!!!:D

I think any show like that is ridiculous!! Are women that desperate to find a guy!!? When it happens, it will happen!!

That's it!!

There needs to be a millionaire woman, who isn't already taken, to step up and do it. Any takers here? :)

I'm sure lots of guys would be going for her (and/or her money). Who here wouldn't? :)