Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

attn magilicutti

i'm sorry, believe me i haven't been this sick in a long time. i thought i was actually getting better and went out friday night but saturday night i was dead. sux because i know southernbelle is back in FL. i'll be back at factory as soon as i'm 100%

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm sorry, believe me i haven't been this sick in a long time. i thought i was actually getting better and went out friday night but saturday night i was dead. sux because i know southernbelle is back in FL. i'll be back at factory as soon as i'm 100%

yeah i saw you were at vinyl? so were we! :D

what time were you there?

Originally posted by magilicuti

4-6, not long. i was wearing a grey moschino jeans shirt. was on the dance floor most of the time with a girl

we got there around 5ish. i dont rmember seeing ya but i could have. i put in some laps in there for a while. we were either in the other room or hanging out by the speakers. suthrnbelle was wearing black pants and an aqua tank and i was wearing tan leather pants and a black halter top.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

n/m i did it again jenny! :laugh:

stop posting under me, u dork, lol ;) NYCchic keeps logging in as me and posting by mistake, LMAO :D

yeah, we missed u magilicuti...sorry we did not run into u at vinyl--we had fun :) sat in the back room w/ DJjonstephen for a while :)...as for sat night, we DEFINITELY missed u at the factoria! sure u have seen the threads where everyone we were w/ thought DJdanfury was u, lol ;)

i want to come up again soon...as soon as work and $$$ permits...will keep u posted, but i am sorry we missed u and sorry u were sick!