Clubplanet Nightlife Community

97x

Guest tillytoo

Guest tillytoo

snif snif.....:laugh:

Vixen why the change of heart....she is not a victim here.....She is and was a controlling girl that fucked up badly......

and gmc i am ashamed of you!!!!!

having gotten fucked over by a girl yourself!!!!!!

Here is the clue.....I will dissapear when I am treated by tilly in a nice manner. she is on 4 new boards now.

Originally posted by tillytoo

Vixen why the change of heart....she is not a victim here.....She is and was a controlling girl that fucked up badly......

Here is the clue.....I will dissapear when I am treated by tilly in a nice manner. she is on 4 new boards now.

so your solution to a girl fucking you over is to stalk her?

hmm.....i suggest that you find a room with some padded walls

Originally posted by tillytoo

Listen hun, I have had boyfriends that were controlling and boyfriends that treated me like crap - my solution was to tell them how much they sucked ass, tell my friends how much they sucked ass, and in one case, I told most of the customers in the mall too 'cause I happened to bitch one out in the food court. But after that, I moved on with my dignity and went on to bigger and better things (and the occasional worse thing, oops). But it's not right to keep dragging this on like u are. That's all....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Listen hun, I have had boyfriends that were controlling and boyfriends that treated me like crap - my solution was to tell them how much they sucked ass, tell my friends how much they sucked ass, and in one case, I told most of the customers in the mall too 'cause I happened to bitch one out in the food court. But after that, I moved on with my dignity and went on to bigger and better things (and the occasional worse thing, oops). But it's not right to keep dragging this on like u are. That's all....

and the clergy says in agreement.......

AMEN!!