Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
philo

S&D details

hey, you fellow philly-CP'ers...

would someone tell me what time does electric factory close on sat night - sun morning. there are rrumors that s&d will continue that night at shampoo, is that true? shampoo closes at 6am, if s&d close at electric factory at 2am they should be at shampoo by 3, that leaves them only 3 hours....

does anyone know where and at what time they'll spin for sure?

thanks in advance ;)

they will spin at EF till whenever they stop them. Oakenfold, ended at 2:15, but then Seb fontaine came out and spun till 3:30, but most left. The shampoo party is the after party...but S&D arent spinning there.....it is only a few hundred yeards from the EF, so the crowd will flow over there....I would say S&D will end around 3ish......maybe a lttle sooner or later, but remember too, EF has a liqour license, so I wouldnt be terribly surprised if they pulled the plug at 2:00

Originally posted by bubs215

they will spin at EF till whenever they stop them. Oakenfold, ended at 2:15, but then Seb fontaine came out and spun till 3:30, but most left. The shampoo party is the after party...but S&D arent spinning there.....it is only a few hundred yeards from the EF, so the crowd will flow over there....I would say S&D will end around 3ish......maybe a lttle sooner or later, but remember too, EF has a liqour license, so I wouldnt be terribly surprised if they pulled the plug at 2:00

thanks

Yo what's up peeps!!.....8 hours till the S&D rocket blasts off!!.....At work right now but can't get any work done.....Haven't seen S&D together since two Novembers ago @Twilo.....I lived in Brooklyn last year(Fort Greene's Finest) so I had a lot of access to some great clubs..also saw Diggers at his East Coast release of GU019 and last April(2001) when he played @Twilo...two weeks before it got shut down and the last time he played there..........................TWILO4EVER..................................................on thing that I will always remember is rolling face and hearing Diggers play that track "Penetration" by Madam (Satoshi Tomiie mix??)....anyways I'll be the korean kid by himself in the grey UFO's with a grey(gray?) visor dancing his ass off(ouch) but hopefully I'll meet some cool peeps....oh and if anyone needs a ride just write back here......Payce!!

what a great show it was, especially the last hour.... breaks by S&D, what could be better. too bad it was over quickly. can't wait until they are in NYC two weeks from now.

you philly kids are all right! ;)