Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc update and really sick jp song id

sadelb

just talked to some of my friends who went to living room last night in south beach to see peters. suppodely he played luz for like an hour straight. wonderland for bout forty five minutes... like a prayer for forty five minutes also. haha supposodely everyone was on g ripping sinks out of the bathrooma nd shit. ahah thats peters for u. anyways there was this one song he played that is supposed to be on denny tsettos label i think.or tenaglias i cant remmber but its suppose to be out of control this song. i think it was tsettos label but im not sure. my friend said it was the best track he has ever heard. well i have no ideawha tthis song is. real hard i think. hard tribal maybe

Originally posted by tranza

Your asking for a really sick id of a track that was played thousands of miles away in a club you werent in and you dont even know how to describe it... :blown:

i said it could have been on tsettos or tenaglias label so maybe someone here knows about labels. and no its not laid - no more games (rivera mix) nice try at tryin to make a funny joke bout it though. maybe next time :blown:

Originally posted by dog6

the question is if u hate it here so much & this is "ClubDrama" why do u keep coming back?:confused:

because i respect a lot of u guys on the board. a lot of u know a lot about music but u also criticize way to much and bring the drama to another level. just doesnt make sense to me. i mean i dont post here that often but when i do there is always somethin that comes up. i just read about twenty threads underneath here and there arent a lot of threads with someone not talkin shit. but to answer ur question i come here because lot of u guys know ur shit.

Originally posted by sadelb

i said it could have been on tsettos or tenaglias label so maybe someone here knows about labels. and no its not laid - no more games (rivera mix) nice try at tryin to make a funny joke bout it though. maybe next time :blown:

laid is being signed to tsettos's label... that is why i said that