Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that singles thread got me thinking...

where ARE you supposed to meet QUALITY dating options?

I for one, wouldn't necessarily want to admit to meeting someone...

-in a club or bar

-at school(cause everyone is pretty young so far)

-at work(cause i am a bartender)

-off the internet, lol

plus, i do my laundry at home, so no laundromat :) i don't do my own grocery shopping, and as for friends setting you up, well...i'll let NYCchic laugh herself silly at that option, cause she has TRIED, and TRIED and is lucky we are still friends, LMAO--just kidding *mwah*

so, any ideas? just curious...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

where ARE you supposed to meet QUALITY dating options?

I for one, wouldn't necessarily want to admit to meeting someone...

-in a club or bar

-at school(cause everyone is pretty young so far)

-at work(cause i am a bartender)

-off the internet, lol

plus, i do my laundry at home, so no laundromat :) i don't do my own grocery shopping, and as for friends setting you up, well...i'll let NYCchic laugh herself silly at that option, cause she has TRIED, and TRIED and is lucky we are still friends, LMAO--just kidding *mwah*

so, any ideas? just curious...

i told you before, the gym i know you are not a gym rat, but you are familiar with weight benches

sprite10.gif

hahaha gotcha! ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

i told you before, the gym i know you are not a gym rat, but you are familiar with weight benches

sprite10.gif

hahaha gotcha! ;)

*ouch* yep, i do love a good weight bench, lol ;)

but as for church, when i go, i go at 8AM, and i am NOT in the mood to be very nice or cute at 8AM, lol...as for libraries, and bookstores, O-Jay, i think that one is the best so far :) thanks...

NYC, as far as gyms go, the thing is, that when i get on a kick and go to the gym, i am there to do my sh*t and get out of there--i love to LOOK around at the hotties, i am not thinking about anyone checking ME out as i am sweating on the eliptical, lol ;)

I swore that I would never meet my girlfriend in a club, never in a million years. Low and behold, I going to marry that girl I met in a club. It came out of nowhere. My point is, you never know when and where it will happen. If you go out looking for it, you'll be miserable if it doesn't happen right away. Gotta let the chips fall where they may, know what I mean? God, what am I babbling about?

Originally posted by piro8

I swore that I would never meet my girlfriend in a club, never in a million years. Low and behold, I going to marry that girl I met in a club. It came out of nowhere. My point is, you never know when and where it will happen. If you go out looking for it, you'll be miserable if it doesn't happen right away. Gotta let the chips fall where they may, know what I mean? God, what am I babbling about?

I met "he's not my bf" in a club. :blank:

piro actually i met him with Gil and Fabrizio! :laugh: