Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phones...

atomicapples

I really like the looks of that Sony Erikkson phone towards the end :cool:

What's the deal with making cell phones small enough to lose lately :confused: :confused:

Also, what service do you all use? I had Worldcom for a year, and it was terrible. Late in sending me my bills, bad signal, and only 250 airtime minutes at $29.99/month.

Anything better out there (verizon, sprint?)

Originally posted by atomicapples

i pay $200 a month... 1900 mins free nights and weekends and free incoming... worldwide... 2 way... email... text messaging... 2 lines ring down... 3 way... caller ID... yada yada yada...

wow and i thuoght i talked alot on my phone... i have a nextel too but only the 600 minute plan ($80 a month) and avg about 2500 minutes a month but goddamn!! :eek:

700 bucks for a phone...pshaaw...get into the big leagues with Nokia's Vertu phones...they are only $12,000 and come with a dedicated concierge who I am sure can get you VIP at any club while you are waiting in line!

0129tentech_200x262.jpg

A little info, one of my clients is a company who is creating gen3 cellphones and are developing the next samsung chip, whatever you buy now will be obscure in about 18months, trust me..look at Asia specifically Korea, Japan and China who for the most part already have gen3 phones..blows anything here out of the water...so pay $700 only to pay $700 again when USA installs gen3 software and bandwith on their towers......we're talking color screen internet and data download at about cable modem speeds....oh yeah you can talk on it tooo:blown:

Originally posted by wahoo

700 bucks for a phone...pshaaw...get into the big leagues with Nokia's Vertu phones...they are only $12,000 and come with a dedicated concierge who I am sure can get you VIP at any club while you are waiting in line!

0129tentech_200x262.jpg

A little info, one of my clients is a company who is creating gen3 cellphones and are developing the next samsung chip, whatever you buy now will be obscure in about 18months, trust me..look at Asia specifically Korea, Japan and China who for the most part already have gen3 phones..blows anything here out of the water...so pay $700 only to pay $700 again when USA installs gen3 software and bandwith on their towers......we're talking color screen internet and data download at about cable modem speeds....oh yeah you can talk on it tooo:blown:

You're cool.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Hey Apples, how can you go spend $700 on a phone when you're too cheap to even buy yourself a mouse pad. Don't think I didn't notice the one you got when you signed up with Road Runner!

Just playin', I have the same one.

if you want to note that thats a 21 inch trinitron monitor and a dell ac adapter for my dell latitude c600 866mhz, and my optical mouse... -=) i dont even need the mouse pad... but it soo soft...