Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
happykittn

GANGURO Girls of Japan... what do you think of their style?

I thought this thing is not in anymore, its been a while when it was popular

And I wouldnt say its ugly, since you asked, but maybe just a little "too much", like all those barby doll accessories and stuff...

and why are you interested happykitn?

peace,

Actually, I've been considering going blonde again... oldschool (the first pic I ever posted on CP, as a college frosh). :D Odds are I'll be spending the summer in LA, and I might fit in better as a blonde? It'll be my first time out in Cali... my NYC job hunt isn't going too well. :( Don't worry, I won't go crazy with the rest of the look... though it's never too early to start searching for a Halloween costume...

:hat:

Hugs,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by happykittn

Actually, I've been considering going blonde again... oldschool (the first pic I ever posted on CP, as a college frosh). :D Odds are I'll be spending the summer in LA, and I might fit in better as a blonde? It'll be my first time out in Cali... my NYC job hunt isn't going too well. :( Don't worry, I won't go crazy with the rest of the look... though it's never too early to start searching for a Halloween costume...

Hugs,

~kitten >^.^<

blonde looks fine, either way., sorry about your job hunt, but Cali isnt that bad, you might even like it, i had to go to fucking Sweden because of the job,

peace and go blond!

Originally posted by happykittn

Hugs,

~kitten >^.^<

Woah! :eek: