Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Never Put A Hand On Your Daughter Like You Did To Your Wife

aboyfrombklyn

The truth is my girlfriend and I have broken up and gotten back together numerous times over the past two weeks. Every time I tried leaving her, I just found myself crawling back. I'm miserable with her, but I feel like I can't live without her.

Althought I know every person is responsible for his/her actions, I blame her parents for a lot of her problems. They were never there to support her or give her affection, only to criticize and blame. I have tried so hard to help her out, only I did it the wrong way. I tried to control her every second of her life, which I now realize is an impossibility. You cannot control other people. If they want to do something or be a certain way, they will find a way. I'm finally beginning to realize that.

I am what you call extremely codependent. This has caused me to have anxiety, become depressed, not be able to sleep, not be able to work, not be able to live. I accept the fact that I am now a sick person and I need help, but I'm not sure if I want to receive it. I have so much rage built inside of me due to the way she treated me. I am so fucked up in my head. None of you could even begin to comprehend how bad it has gotten. I am not living. I am dying. I know that, but I don't know what I can do about it. I read books, speak to my therapist, speak to her therapist, speak to my mother, but nothing makes it better. I try to control myself, but that doesn't work either. I feel like I'm doing 90 on the highway blindfolded and I know the outcome isn't going to be good.

I'm sure you've all heard that bad things always happen to good people. Well, it's true. Why do so many bad things happen to me when I'm such a good person? What did I ever do to deserve this?

God bless you people (even though I don't believe in God)

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

That's what I just told my EX-girlfriend's father when he screamed at me to stop calling. Was that wrong? It may have been, but I've been treated wrong by her (and him) for too long. I'm not a bad person. I know I'm not.

u r officially my idol....i mean im a verrry blunt and upfront person..but u..ur the king

But he's right on this one. Be a man and move on your embarrasing yourself. You got to have some respect for yourself and suck it up and get over it. I'm not trying to be mean, but you should take my advice. Keep your chin up so youll be able to look at yourself in the mirror.

I think a lot of guys do put there chin up like that , they think they're all tough shit.... e.g. when they brake up with a girl but then a few months after they want to get back but won't aks her out again b/c they think there's no pride in doing that...etc...I think it's not always good for a guy to put up his chin just b/c he thinks he's a man and he has to do it that way....a lot of times guys regret that after a while....

boywonder77 "Be a man and move on youre embarrasing yourself" what's that suppose to mean, guys are sensitive as well ...he cant deny his feelings....! drop that whole Im a "MAN, I'm TOUGH crap..."

Originally posted by totallytrance

I think a lot of guys do put there chin up like that , they think they're all tough shit.... e.g. when they brake up with a girl but then a few months after they want to get back but won't aks her out again b/c they think there's no pride in doing that...etc...I think it's not always good for a guy to put up his chin just b/c he thinks he's a man and he has to do it that way....a lot of times guys regret that after a while....

boywonder77 "Be a man and move on youre embarrasing yourself" what's that suppose to mean, guys are sensitive as well ...he cant deny his feelings....! drop that whole Im a "MAN, I'm TOUGH crap..."

If you had read everything this girl put BoyFromBrooklyn through, you might have something different to say... :blank:

Originally posted by tastyt

If you had read everything this girl put BoyFromBrooklyn through, you might have something different to say... :blank:

I know his is a whole dif. situation...but I was just commenting on boywonder77s post b/c I see lot of guys to that...I'm just saying in general..not in BoyFromBrooklyn's case.....that's all...

Originally posted by totallytrance

I know his is a whole dif. situation...but I was just commenting on boywonder77s post b/c I see lot of guys to that...I'm just saying in general..not in BoyFromBrooklyn's case.....that's all...

Normally I would agree with you, but for this case in particular I have to side with Boywonder.

Guest bellaragazza

man, this has got to be the hardest thing in the entire world. I've been there and i know the feeling of not wanting to be with someone because you're just so bloody miserable but being without them just throws your life completely out of whack.

There isn't any easy way to get through it, honestly. You just have to try and be strong about it and push yourself to stick it out. If you know it wont work then don't try and fix it because it'll just cause you more heartache. If you REALLY think there's a chance of things working out then follow you're heart but if you're just trying to put something back together because it's what you're used to then don't hurt yourself anymore..

i've been there, i've had a relationship where I wasn't in love with the person anymore I was just in love with having someone... not him..

it's soo hard, I hope things work out for you

I know its gonna be hard but you hae to get over this girl...all you're going to get out of this if you continue callng her and seeng her etc... is heartache and devestation.. and no one deserves that ....even though it doesnt seem like it now, eventually one day you'll wake up and realize you're over her...in the meantime ...good luck :)