Color?

Song?

Nightclub?

DJ?

City?

Body part on the opposite sex?

Night of the week?

Sport?

And last but not least your favorite CP personality?

I will start first.

Purple:idea: :D

So many I really can't name one, plus I probably don't know the name of it anyways.

Avalon here in Boston, but outside city Space Miami was pretty cool, Twilo in it's day, also let me answer this question after my trip to Ibiza....

PVD, DT, Danny Howells

San Francisco is a great city here in America, again let me tell you after my trip to Ibiza.... lol

I would have to definitely have to say a man's eyes, are the key to his soul, nice eyes=sexy!!!

Friday or saturday it's kind of a toss up. I would say living here in Boston, friday nights are better because of afterhours and better DJ's, but in terms of better night to Saturday because not too tired....

Baseball, love them socks!

Definitely would have to say everyone is cool, but it's a toss up between A1 and Vikki since they are my girls...:D

Color? Blue

Song? too hard a ? right now to pick one, feeling a few vocals right now

Nightclub? Boston - Axis or Avalon, NYC - use to be Twilo now it is a toss up depending on who is where and my mood

DJ? Howells, Sasha

City? hmm been to a lot of diff cities in the US but I would have to say NYC has it all, but Boston is growing on me more and more

Body part on the opposite sex? ass;)

Night of the week? Friday, because the week is over

Sport? Volleyball

And last but not least your favorite CP personality? I will have to go with nyis4meatheads if you are going to make me pick one of you guys. But everyone I have met is mad cool

:D

Hola prplhz:)

OKay here are my fav's:

Color: Red and/or Black

Song? Iio..Rapture ( I know that its getting played out now but that song will always give me chills)

Nightclub? Exit in NYC

DJ? PVD

City? Honolulu, HI

Body part on the opposite sex? Abs and hands...and my boyfriends are the best!

Night of the week? Got to be Saturday

Sport? Hockey

CP personality? Got to be Vikki...she's hooking me w/up with an apartment and she's a sweetheart :heart:

Color? Dark Green - I'm a big fan of it, have WAY too many green clothes!

Song? Nat Monday - Waiting. Heard it first when Darren Emerson was in Boston and f'ing LOVED it... made me freak! Then, went to Vinyl one night to see Danny T, who didn't even play.... but the DJ played that song half-way through the night and suddenly everything was better!

Nightclub? Axis - used to be Avalon, but it's just WAY too crowded now. Plus everyone in Axis always knows what's up!

DJ? Danny Howells baby!! April 27th....

City? London. I studied there for a couple of months and absolutely loved it. Chill city, so much to do, so much character and EVERYONE knows the score (they put us to shame)

Body part on the opposite sex? Whatever one is giving me pleasure at the moment ;) (so right now - none!)

Night of the week? Definitely Friday. Nothing like getting home from a long week of work and heading for the kegorator... then out to party!

Sport? Tough one. To play - volleyball. To watch - hockey, baseball, football

And last but not least your favorite CP personality? I hate playing favories! :tongue: But I'd have to say kaydup, I love how we joke back and forth all day long at work and get paid for it! But I definitely haven't met a Boston CPer I don't like! Oh, and I forgot to mention CocoJ, but we've been hanging out WAY before clubplanet (she's my friend's girlfriend and we club A TON together - so many fun nights)

Color? would be blue

Nightclub?Avalon and like prplhz said Twilo in it's day

DJ?PVD

City?not sure!

Body part on the opposite sex? I'm with spydagirl on this one hands and abs and like prplhz said eyes...mmmm mmmm gotta love the eyes ;)

Night of the week?Saturday :)

Sport?Hockey

And last but not least your favorite CP personality?I love all of ya!!! but if I have to name a few I'd have to say prplhz and Spydagirl two nice sweet girls ;) can't ask for more than that

Color - blue

Song - The Hokey Pokey (no, really)

Nightclub - Aria (montreal)

DJ - (global) Danny Howells (local) John Debo/Ali Ajami

City - Montreal

Body part on the opposite sex - Lips and Stomach

Night of the week - Saturday

Sport - Hockey

And last but not least your favorite CP personality - :smoke: