Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pk1

white pants on girls=HOT!

Alright, the weather is gettin warmer out there and I know the ladies will be out in full force stylin' & profilin'.:)

My advice to all u hotties are white pants=hot!:flame:

If a girl can pull off sportin tight white pants, there is no doubt u got our attention!

Girl u gotta Badoonka Doonk! Don't hurt nobody!

stop....just stop the madness..if u women to wear white pants , the fat women r gona think ur speaking to them...so where they should b wearing black to hide that monstrous ass of theirs theyre gona wear white and make the world a living hell for the rest of us

Originally posted by pk1

Alright, the weather is gettin warmer out there and I know the ladies will be out in full force stylin' & profilin'.:)

If a girl can pull off sportin tight white pants, there is no doubt u got our attention!

I agree , just bought a pair, I love em, looks so summery and makes my skin looke even tanner !

reminder to the ladies..does make u look wider...:(

Also white pants remind me of Miami ....:blank::)

Originally posted by pk1

Sooo true....I am a sucker for girls in white pants!:eek:....Me and my boys were just talking about how much better a girl looks in white, especially if shes super hot! I can't wait....

Good point. Ladies must wear thongs while wearing white pants. This is a rule. It is extremely dissapointing when u see a woman rocking da white pants but they decide to put on grandma panties under neath.:( U know who u R. So w/ that said u ladies don't have an exuse anymore....I didn't do my laundry, yeah right! Nice try.