Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tunnelbandit

*************.com

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It seems that they do not like us and want to start a "board war" Silly kids with their board wars.

Did you actually type it like that or does the system automatically censor it? thats fucking crazy if they do that.

lol

scoob-e

wtf? i dont even remember registering on this site, infact the only reason i knew i was registered was that i put in my registration info and it said my email was already in the database. o wells.

Wars schmars..........blah. Having been a regular on another board, you learn how to avoid the retarded posts on any board, and believe me, there are retarded posts on EVERY board....

BTW, I've never even heard of that board....must be a bunch of lame asses hehe

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

N------------------------I-----------------G-------------H-----------------T----------C-------------L---------------U-----------------B-----------------P--------------------O-----------------S--------------------------T

???

. . . . :laugh: . . . I just checked that site out . . and GUESS who's in the personal pic thread on the first page . . . none other than our very own WORKENONLIFE/NORTHNJGUY . . . :laugh: . . .fucking classic . . .

. . .on another note. . those people are funny . . . Spikes galore!!! . . . LMAO . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . :laugh: . . . I just checked that site out . . and GUESS who's in the personal pic thread on the first page . . . none other than our very own WORKENONLIFE/NORTHNJGUY . . . :laugh: . . .fucking classic . . .

. . .on another note. . those people are funny . . . Spikes galore!!! . . . LMAO . . . :laugh: . . .

GGGGGGGG-MMMONEY!!! eheheh damn i miss george..i just might go register and post a lil thread for him ....DEAR G..WE @ CP MISS U AND UR COCK PICS...PLEEEZ COME BACK