Clubplanet Nightlife Community

body modification...mmmmm

jjacobson

i like body modification

body modification is fun, intense, amazing, clensing, addictive.....

i think body mods are sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, attractive....

having bod mods has turned me into an exhibitionist so....

here are my mods:

4 guage lobes, 2 snugs, tragis, tongue, centre lip, septum, tongue, 4 (2 in each) nipples, madison (chest), navel, christina, 2 labia, hood

photos.yahoo.com/jov013

have mods?

like mods?

thoughts / opinions on mods?

share......

- bodmodjunkie jovana

i wanna get another piercing......i only have my belly button..well and 5 in my ears((which i don't even always wear))....anyways....i am thinking about piercing the bottom of my belly button....that or my tragis.....because well...i am not the type to have any 'major' piercings and could not pull them off......

Let my girl Venus tell you a lil' something about body mods...

trev-02-01.jpg

I think my fav is on her chest below her neck where she has an alien crop circle design that was cut into her skin, and thru the application of special ingredients, it made the skin raised up when it healed.

So thats her eh?

She must be fun to take to places with metal detectors..

How would you kiss a woman like that?

:flame:

Originally posted by heretic909

Let my girl Venus tell you a lil' something about body mods...

trev-02-01.jpg

I think my fav is on her chest below her neck where she has an alien crop circle design that was cut into her skin, and thru the application of special ingredients, it made the skin raised up when it healed.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Jovana, did it hurt to get your clit and labia piercings? I'm coming ever closer to getting a horizontal hood piercing but I'm not sure if I should do it. How long does healing take down there and all that? Any difficulty walking or yada yada?

I used to have a hood piercing. It wasn't that bad; my cartilege piercings were waaaaay more painful. It heals super fast because it's such a vascular area, and because urine acts as an antiseptic (your own urine at least, lol!). Mine healed in 3 wks.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

the one above your boobs on your breast bone (?) looks soooooo painful... :eek::shake:

the clit piercings and whatnot down below look pretty hot though... :D

totally agree with moonie on this one.

The one above your boobs still looks pretty sore...ouchhh

the clit one though....really nice :D

Originally posted by tastyt

I used to have a hood piercing. It wasn't that bad; my cartilege piercings were waaaaay more painful. It heals super fast because it's such a vascular area, and because urine acts as an antiseptic (your own urine at least, lol!). Mine healed in 3 wks.

Oh that's good. I'm thinkin I might get it before I go back to DC, on Monday :eek:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Oh that's good. I'm thinkin I might get it before I go back to DC, on Monday :eek:

..should i come and watch...i mean hold your hand...wonder if you'll be cursing in greek or italian...dont forget to let me know about this saturday...

Originally posted by phatman

..should i come and watch...i mean hold your hand...wonder if you'll be cursing in greek or italian...dont forget to let me know about this saturday...

Hahaha u have to teach me how to say "FUCK! THAT HURTS!" :D

Gimme a call - Im back in ny :)