Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Vikki and all B's Fans

kaydup

Not that I'll be having a ton of fun or anything. I'll be packing (moving in two weeks) And my land lady is coming by tomorrow to "check the place out" see if she has to have anything fixed before the new tenants move in... oh joy. Hoping she doesn't stay long.

Originally posted by vikkii123

Not that I'll be having a ton of fun or anything. I'll be packing (moving in two weeks) And my land lady is coming by tomorrow to "check the place out" see if she has to have anything fixed before the new tenants move in... oh joy. Hoping she doesn't stay long.

Where you moving from? And moving too??

Originally posted by kaydup

I got my tickets Woooooo Hoooooo:D

That's sweet! I think I'm going to hold off on picking up tickets to the first round games though. With the way things are going, the B's are probably going to play a sucky team in the first round, so I'd rather wait until they go to the second. Although, it would be SWEET to watch them beat-up on some team in the playoffs!! Bruins games are so much fun, I can't even imagine how great a playoff game must be!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's sweet! I think I'm going to hold off on picking up tickets to the first round games though. With the way things are going, the B's are probably going to play a sucky team in the first round, so I'd rather wait until they go to the second. Although, it would be SWEET to watch them beat-up on some team in the playoffs!! Bruins games are so much fun, I can't even imagine how great a playoff game must be!

B's playoff games in the Garden were sick. It use to be louder in there than in some clubs:eek:

B's playoff games in the Garden were sick. It use to be louder in there than in some clubs:eek:

No kidding!?!?! Regular games in the garden were just insane, I can't even imagine playoff games!

Man, I really do miss that place.. I still refer to the Fleet Center as "The Garden", when I go there. It's really a shame they changed the name... I understand they needed a new building (remember the lights going out... or the fog on the ice during warm nights!?!)... but I still wish they kept the old name.

Tha building had SO much character, it's places like that that make me love Boston. If they tear down Fenway I'm gonna cry. Sure, it's old, crappy, the seats are too small and uncomfortable, half of them have a pole blocking your view, but I still love the place. It's incredible seeing a game where my father, grand father, great grandfather, and his dad all saw them... now that's some character!!!!

By the way... my favorite part of seeing any Bruins game: hearing Renay Rancore (sp?) sing the national anthem!! He gets me so fired up!!

No kidding!?!?! Regular games in the garden were just insane, I can't even imagine playoff games!

Man, I really do miss that place.. I still refer to the Fleet Center as "The Garden", when I go there. It's really a shame they changed the name... I understand they needed a new building (remember the lights going out... or the fog on the ice during warm nights!?!)... but I still wish they kept the old name.

Tha building had SO much character, it's places like that that make me love Boston. If they tear down Fenway I'm gonna cry. Sure, it's old, crappy, the seats are too small and uncomfortable, half of them have a pole blocking your view, but I still love the place. It's incredible seeing a game where my father, grand father, great grandfather, and his dad all saw them... now that's some character!!!!

By the way... my favorite part of seeing any Bruins game: hearing Renay Rancore (sp?) sing the national anthem!! He gets me so fired up!!

I remember I was there for the Oilers vs B's game when the fog over took the game and they had to stop it. I also remember being stuck up in the top by one of those poles watching the B's beat the Habs. They should have kept that name but everything today is money! I grew up down the street from O'dwyer who played for them, so when I was little I played street hockey with Neely, Rggie Lemilin, Andy Moog, Bob Sweeney, Glen Murray, etc. and others. Now those are athletes, never charged us like a baseball player would. Just came out and played hockey!!

I remember I was there for the Oilers vs B's game when the fog over took the game and they had to stop it. I also remember being stuck up in the top by one of those poles watching the B's beat the Habs. They should have kept that name but everything today is money! I grew up down the street from O'dwyer who played for them, so when I was little I played street hockey with Neely, Rggie Lemilin, Andy Moog, Bob Sweeney, Glen Murray, etc. and others. Now those are athletes, never charged us like a baseball player would. Just came out and played hockey!!

You played hockey with those guys!?!?! :eek: :eek: That is SO incredibly sweet. They were literally my idols when I was growing up, I loved those old teams so much! I still remember playing street hockey with my friends... every one of us was a Bruin.. I was always Adam Oats! (The Oats-Neely connection was unstopable!)

Hockey players are the most down-to-earth athletes on the planet. They always seem to be the coolest guys too, laid-back, cracking jokes, having fun with the game, you've got to love that!

You played hockey with those guys!?!?! :eek: :eek: That is SO incredibly sweet. They were literally my idols when I was growing up, I loved those old teams so much! I still remember playing street hockey with my friends... every one of us was a Bruin.. I was always Adam Oats! (The Oats-Neely connection was unstopable!)

Hockey players are the most down-to-earth athletes on the planet. They always seem to be the coolest guys too, laid-back, cracking jokes, having fun with the game, you've got to love that!

Yup it was the coolest time. They were the greatest guys! I use to play with Glen Wesley's hockey stick all the time. And this is how dumb I was back then, I had all of them sign one of my sticks, I mean everyone from Bourque down the line. And I use to love that one and I played all the time and most of the name sweated off. But a few still remain. And yes the Neely Oats connection was sick. I love Neely he was always my favorite player and he was so cool. Got a ride in his porche once. But, I swear that is why hockey players are the shit. You think any of these high priced baseball and basketball bitches would do that. Please no way, they wouldn't want to break a sweat! These guys would just come over and be like "hey can we get in". Then you got Moog in the net showing my boy some moves. It was sick

Yup it was the coolest time. They were the greatest guys! I use to play with Glen Wesley's hockey stick all the time. And this is how dumb I was back then, I had all of them sign one of my sticks, I mean everyone from Bourque down the line. And I use to love that one and I played all the time and most of the name sweated off. But a few still remain. And yes the Neely Oats connection was sick. I love Neely he was always my favorite player and he was so cool. Got a ride in his porche once. But, I swear that is why hockey players are the shit. You think any of these high priced baseball and basketball bitches would do that. Please no way, they wouldn't want to break a sweat! These guys would just come over and be like "hey can we get in". Then you got Moog in the net showing my boy some moves. It was sick

Dude, I am seriously drooling over here. Having Andy Moog tend goal in your driveway is too cool for words. I was SO into hockey back then, I'd watch every game, knew all the stats, and absoultely loved every last Bruin.

Cam Neely is seriously the coolest guy on earth. Incredible athlete, funniest guy, so much charisma, and I've heard countless stories of him being a really nice guy (chalk up another one now!) Riding in his Porche!?! Are you kidding me!?!?

That sucks about your stick, but it's almost worth it... of course you're gonna play with your best stick, autographed or now!!

If only all athletes were like hockey players... those guys are the best

Dude, I am seriously drooling over here. Having Andy Moog tend goal in your driveway is too cool for words. I was SO into hockey back then, I'd watch every game, knew all the stats, and absoultely loved every last Bruin.

Cam Neely is seriously the coolest guy on earth. Incredible athlete, funniest guy, so much charisma, and I've heard countless stories of him being a really nice guy (chalk up another one now!) Riding in his Porche!?! Are you kidding me!?!?

That sucks about your stick, but it's almost worth it... of course you're gonna play with your best stick, autographed or now!!

If only all athletes were like hockey players... those guys are the best

Yeah I use to be the same way with the B's. Then it was like when the Garden fell and some of the greats left, I kind of fell off a bit. But get into them a lot more now

Nice! What did you pay? Mine were 42 a ticket, and they are in the bal. I didn't care I was just happy that I got through and got them:D

Not sure. My friend paid for them :) Sitting in the bal as well Oh well it will still be a good time!! :tongue: