Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

inbetween season blues

ugh. i am sick. my body is aching and i am up half the night hacking and my head feels like its going to explode. :shake:

Seems like this happens to me when the seasons start to change. ( that and the combination of last weekend's partying... )

anyone else feel my pain right now?

Originally posted by nycchic24

ugh. i am sick. my body is aching and i am up half the night hacking and my head feels like its going to explode. :shake:

Seems like this happens to me when the seasons start to change. ( that and the combination of last weekend's partying... )

anyone else feel my pain right now?

Hey girl, I've felt like crap the past few days. Awful cough, throat pains, the works. Just getting better now. Just tough it out, you'll get better. ;)

Originally posted by o-jay®

Hey girl, I've felt like crap the past few days. Awful cough, throat pains, the works. Just getting better now. Just tough it out, you'll get better. ;)

aha! i shoulda known better.....

it was you that gave this to me! :givesyoutheevileye:

you must die :biggun:

aha! i shoulda known better.....

it was you that gave this to me! :givesyoutheevileye:

you must die :biggun:

;) just joshin withya. i still love ya! :D

i just dont want to be sick going into the weekend for PVD and then haivng to face my family all weekend.

;) just joshin withya. i still love ya! :D

i just dont want to be sick going into the weekend for PVD and then haivng to face my family all weekend.

I think it was Factory cooties. :shake::worry:

Originally posted by romy20

thank god I havent gotten sick yet this year:D :D

I hope you feel better though:)

thanks babe. hey i dont think we've formally met but i think i saw you at both roxy and factory this past weekend....

so hi wavey.gif

so sorry you are sick, girl!!! hope your strength rallies cause i know your fam is there this weekend ...hope you got to go to PVD!!! love you :)

as far as seasonal, though, i am ON THAT BUS!! pollen in FL is kickin my *ss and taking names--i wash off my pathfinder EVERY other day i think, and my eyes and nose are all congested every AM/night--this is NOT fun :(

Originally posted by o-jay®

I think it was Factory cooties. :shake::worry:

O-Jay, Gil's house does NOT have cooties--he keeps his pad relatively clean from all those milk-and-cookie get togethers and slumber parties he hosts every weekend...LMAO--hope 3rd floor factoria reads that :)