Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Entry after Foreplay....

fierydesire

....how exciting does that feel...*droooool...after all that built up tension, your punan is all wet, his cock is hard like a rock...pulsating while...your pussy longs and desires for that insertion of a nice long hard cock.....doesnt the intial injection....just make you quiver all throughout your body......giving you a dizzy sensation.....

Shit, I just got all wet:eek:

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Or how bout when you want it inside you so bad....and they know how bad you want it.

Teasing you by just letting it touch the inside of your pussy...but refuses to put it in....until you cant take it anymore and take over by just pushing him all the way in :tongue::eek:

Now there's a good man ;)

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Or how bout when you want it inside you so bad....and they know how bad you want it.

Teasing you by just letting it touch the inside of your pussy...but refuses to put it in....until you cant take it anymore and take over by just pushing him all the way in :tongue::eek:

UGh had to do that tooo many times :blank:

BTW...G...a good man:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

....how exciting does that feel...*droooool...after all that built up tension, your punan is all wet, his cock is hard like a rock...pulsating while...your pussy longs and desires for that insertion of a nice long hard cock.....doesnt the intial injection....just make you quiver all throughout your body......giving you a dizzy sensation.....

Shit, I just got all wet:eek:

Listening to some of your stories and the way put things just drives me nutzzzzz. It kinda gets me in the mood for some freaky desire.......and no I'm not a tease....

Originally posted by nitro449

Listening to some of your stories and the way put things just drives me nutzzzzz. It kinda gets me in the mood for some freaky desire.......and no I'm not a tease....

Still a tease in my book :tongue:....your getting married all my hopes have been crushed:(

hehe, but no babes congrats, she must be a lucky lady :licker: