Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ****official**** deep dish thread

Guest jroo

Meet-up at 1 am in the hallway to the bathroom on the ground floor. In theory. Meet-ups have a way of not happening and at this point most of us have meach other, but there are people I haven't met going tomorrow, so I figured I post a time and place.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hello -

I'll be there. 1:00 am by the bathrooms. I don't know what any of you look like so this should be interesting!

Hope to see ya'll tonight.

*gina*

there msut be some pics aropund here somewhere

The shoes, Vic - wear the orange shoes. It's your only hope for a successful meetup....the shoes.....you are mesmerized by the orange shoes....listen only to the shoes....the shoes...the happy orange dancing shoes.....

It's Friday and I am clearly losing my fucking mind.

I'll be there too.

i dont have any pict's of myself, but i'll be the 6'5" guy with no shirt on, lots of sweaty matted chest hair, and plenty of new gold chains. i am thinking about sporting my new buzzwear g-string, as well as a construction workers hard hat. keep an eye out for me!:D

hope to see some of you guys tonite....i gotta goto my roomates b-day party first, so if i dont make it to the meeting spot at 1:00, i'll run into you on the dancefloor.

see ya tonite!

Look at Jroo checkkin' out the women. I know you took a pic of me spinning over at Malanee's once, Vic. And Scratch, I'd go to Chocolate (wherever that is), but I'd already made plans with friends for Buzz. Ah well.

Originally posted by djbuster

I'll be there too.

i dont have any pict's of myself, but i'll be the 6'5" guy with no shirt on, lots of sweaty matted chest hair, and plenty of new gold chains. i am thinking about sporting my new buzzwear g-string, as well as a construction workers hard hat. keep an eye out for me!:D

hope to see some of you guys tonite....i gotta goto my roomates b-day party first, so if i dont make it to the meeting spot at 1:00, i'll run into you on the dancefloor.

see ya tonite!

Buster is second from the right:

aborig4.jpg

Originally posted by djbuster

I'll be there too.

see ya tonite!

hmm... maybe dressed like that there will be more success in picking up chicks in k-holes, since shady hasnt confirmed maybe buster, jroo and myself will have to scavange the dance floor for these precious objects :D

could it be? shady the official DC DJ whore missing Deep Dish?

Since my groin is still messed up, my weekend soccer season is on hold. Expect to see my ass at Buzz. I don't have pics of myself and even if I did it would take me 3 months to figure out how to post them. Just ask about my sigs..hehe

Originally posted by zaguero

Since my groin is still messed up, my weekend soccer season is on hold. Expect to see my ass at Buzz. I don't have pics of myself and even if I did it would take me 3 months to figure out how to post them. Just ask about my sigs..hehe

zag making his move on a random asian dude in b-more

attachment.php?s=&postid=733031

Considering you mentioned your groin and your ass in this post, I think I'll avoid you tonight. :rolleyes:

there is medical research that in men, those who have prior problems of groin pulls tend to have increased risk of infertility.

Originally posted by ellywelly

any girls goin?? I want to go but don't want to be the only girl from cp :(

I just joined the board but I will be there. I'm gonna try to make the meet up at 1 in the bathroom hallway. I'm looking for anyone I may recognize from the pics you guys showed me today! btw, elly - my pic is in the newbie thread.

*gina*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just joined the board but I will be there. I'm gonna try to make the meet up at 1 in the bathroom hallway. I'm looking for anyone I may recognize from the pics you guys showed me today! btw, elly - my pic is in the newbie thread.

*gina*

Yayy!.. okay i'll be the girl with red hair. btw.. welcome to CP. I'm in N. Arlington, lemme know if you need a ride ;)