Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how good looking are you?

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

Since it's obvious that most of our population is below average or just average when it comes to their looks... what do you give yourself? :rolleyes:

most people say that good looking people fall in the 1% of the pop.. any comments.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont buy that...we are all beautiful in our own ways...where did u get this statistics from... ? I think....no I know am good lookin...not being cocky..but come on..we all must have a good self-esteem...its only essential....otherwise we would be depressed and upset...So I think those stats are a bunch of BS:rolleyes:

Corny but true, I think - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 1% of the population sounds like a really low number. Did someone with really high standards come up with that? I think I see beautiful people all the time and to me, all my close friends are really beautiful people on the outside because I know what they are like on the inside. Awww... :)

:hat:

I think there are different levels. There are alot of "good looking" people, and the minority are really unattractive or the exact opposite totally stunning. It's a sliding scale not just two categories- good looking & not good looking.

Guest bellaragazza

this is my point exactly...

i was just wondering what people thought of the 1% good looking stat... a friend of mine insists that only one percent of the pop is actually good looking and everyone else is just average or below it..

just to prove a point to myself that people actually take the inside into account..

just like a goodlooking person can ruin their beauty by being hollow an average looking person can increase it by just being themselves..

. . . I do believe it has to do with how you carry yourself . . . I'm not the greatest looking human being (not ugly . . at least I don't think) . . but I have gotten action from Chicks that I would normally think were out of the question . .

. . I was on rolls and completely extroverted at the time . . but hey, it proves the point . . . the more comfortable I am, the better looking I am to the opposite sex . . . and I think that goes for just about anybody out there . . .

Originally posted by bellaragazza

Since it's obvious that most of our population is below average or just average when it comes to their looks... what do you give yourself? :rolleyes:

most people say that good looking people fall in the 1% of the pop.. any comments.

I rate myself pretty high........

I think I'm a much better looking man than I was a boy. With that maturity has come confidence which also works in your favor. I have always said that a man is only as good looking as the girls he attracts. All my exes and my new girl are beautiful, so either way I'm pretty happy. I would say 10% od the population is good looking, and 1% are natural beauties. But here in NJ/NYC those numbers are definately higher than the rest of the country. No where else in the country are the people better looking. Thank God.

Originally posted by boywonder77

But here in NJ/NYC those numbers are definately higher than the rest of the country. No where else in the country are the people better looking. Thank God.

:D :D

And I second what LinaBina said... Nothing is quite so attractive as a really good looking person who is also very down to earth... and nothing so unattractive as a "hottie" whose nose is stuck up in the air...

I do believe that bellaragazza's statistic is probably right...only a small percentage of the population is naturally beautiful (these are the people whob are considered beautiful by a majority of people... not depending on each individuals preferences).

The rest of us, I think is average, which doesn't mean we aren't beautiful. It just might take a little bit longer for our beauty to show, meaning the inner beauty will show through and enhance the positive points of our appearance (reducing the negative aspects).

I've met so many good looking people whose beauty just started to fade away once their "inner ugliness" showed through....and so many average peoople became the most beautiful people in the world...once you got to know and love them for who they are.

It may be that everyone is goodlooking to a degree, but they always seems to have waay more potential underneath but dont recognize it.

and if a guy is fat bald and has a boat load of cash does that mean he is good looking? seems to be the case ina lot of instances