Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how good looking are you?

Guest bellaragazza

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it feels very nice to be told you are beautiful.

self image is 75% how people react to your looks and 25% how much confidence in yourself you have.

thus, sometimes an average looking person has a better self image than someone who is very attractive by our standards.

i feel terrible for those people who noone thinks of as beautiful...:(

Originally posted by boywonder77

I think I'm a much better looking man than I was a boy. With that maturity has come confidence which also works in your favor. I have always said that a man is only as good looking as the girls he attracts. All my exes and my new girl are beautiful, so either way I'm pretty happy. I would say 10% od the population is good looking, and 1% are natural beauties. But here in NJ/NYC those numbers are definately higher than the rest of the country. No where else in the country are the people better looking. Thank God.

Not true....best looking girls are in LA.

BTW...I look like shit, my parents used to keep me in the room underneath the stairs in the basement to keep the embarassment hidden. I was ritualistically fed pancakes that had to be slipped through the door.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

BTW...I look like shit, my parents used to keep me in the room underneath the stairs in the basement to keep the embarassment hidden. I was ritualistically fed pancakes that had to be slipped through the door.

:laugh::rolleyes: Dick:tongue:

Good God I'm Gorgeous!!

I don't need any stupid statistics to try to bring me down. I don't care what the hell these stupid magazines are trying to say, its all about making the $$. If you think you're ugly than your gonna want plastic surgery or buy make-up. Don't fall for it!! Its all a big scam!

Nothing anyone could say could make me feel ashamed of myself. Its not conceitedness (sp?), its self assurance.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by blazinhot

Good God I'm Gorgeous!!

I don't need any stupid statistics to try to bring me down. I don't care what the hell these stupid magazines are trying to say, its all about making the $$. If you think you're ugly than your gonna want plastic surgery or buy make-up. Don't fall for it!! Its all a big scam!

Nothing anyone could say could make me feel ashamed of myself. Its not conceitedness (sp?), its self assurance.

cocky one aren't ya? ;)

Originally posted by bellaragazza

Since it's obvious that most of our population is below average or just average when it comes to their looks... what do you give yourself? :rolleyes: most people say that good looking people fall in the 1% of the pop.. any comments.

i gots job, i gots crazy paper, i gots me a toof, and a headband... a delicious health plan... ladies please... PM and let me show you how i do...

0306.jpg

Originally posted by bellaragazza

cocky one aren't ya? ;)

heehee, I don't think I'm cocky, I'm just not someone to fall for statistics. Everyone has good attributes and bad ones, thats a given. By saying that 1% of the population is good-looking sounds prejudiced. How can anyone know what everyone in the world looks like and acts like? It's impossible.

;)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by klohe

=

btw, I wear a size 5

i have small feet too!! it's such a bitch finding shoes! :tongue:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by spragga25

Dayum!! Ragga has a size 13...other end of the spectrum!

I can stick both my feet into one of your shoes! :laugh: