how good looking are you?

Guest bellaragazza

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siceone

If feet were meant to be licked they would taste like popcorn

then explain to me pussy... shit was made to be licked, (not only licked but licked damn good) and it tastes like sushi... far from popcorn... so i think youre barking up the wrong tree with that statement...

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dgmodel

then explain to me pussy... shit was made to be licked, (not only licked but licked damn good) and it tastes like sushi... far from popcorn... so i think youre barking up the wrong tree with that statement...

LMFA0!!! :laugh: :laugh:

you're too much dear..

Im not enough...

definitely not... :grin:

as for the comments on beauty~ this is what im thinkin about that... i've seen the most beautiful girls / the most attractive guys, had them open their mouth and instantly their levels of beauty deminish... so like everyone said before... it's def. about attitude and charecter...

~ when someone can say "i know i'm attractive" i don't necessarily see it as cockiness... *depending on the person and situation* it's confidence and that's one of the most attractive things a person can have~ :D

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by djmoonshine

it's confidence and that's one of the most attractive things a person can have~ :D

i agree completely.. :D

I like sushi

bring the soy over here baby

I would say 5% tops of the population is good looking. by that i mean very attractive. I mean shit, over a third of our country is obese. Not to offend anyone that is obese, but I find none of you attractive. Look around on the subway, all I see all day is mutants and whales. It blows my mind to see so many fat and ugly people. I am definitely above average in the looks department, and no matter how bad it sounds but my friends are as well. I don't necessarily dislike ugly/fat people, but i would rather not hang out with them.

Do I sound really bad??

Originally posted by jimk29

I would say 5% tops of the population is good looking. by that i mean very attractive. I mean shit, over a third of our country is obese. Not to offend anyone that is obese, but I find none of you attractive. Look around on the subway, all I see all day is mutants and whales. It blows my mind to see so many fat and ugly people. I am definitely above average in the looks department, and no matter how bad it sounds but my friends are as well. I don't necessarily dislike ugly/fat people, but i would rather not hang out with them.

Do I sound really bad??

Not dating them is your own prereogative. I don't date fat/ugly people because I don't find them attractive. Not being friends with them makes you shallow, which I find more un-attractive than obesity.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by jimk29

Do I sound really bad??

pretty much..:rolleyes: