Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Xanax

romy20

. . . The 1's are the best, they come in tablets that are perferated to break into 4 seperate sections . . . One should be enough if you've never taken it before . . although it depends on how far "up" you've gone for the night . . blue's are the next most powerful, followed by oranges and then whites . . .

. . . It's basically a floaty feeling that eventually puts you to sleep . . very very calming . . . Watch out though . . I've had experiences where I've lost time from them . . . I think that's why my friends nicknamed them mind erasers . . .

LOL.. I'll never forget the days of xanny bars and pharmies.. LOL.. that shit always made me pass out.. I'd break a third off the bar and swallow it and like 15 minutes later I was out for like 15 hours.. that sucked.. LOL.. but wow, are they potent!!

Take a half to be safe. These are commonly used as date rape drugs b/c they make you pass out and not remember shit. If you take a half while drinking, you'll just feel extremely drunk and have a blast. I've only taken halfs & one night I decided to try a whole and ended up passing out on the bar (not good) and my friends are still telling me about things we talked about and did that night that I do not even remember. They told me if I would have kept drinking, I would have gotten over the extreme sleepiness. Xannies are awesome for when you're ready to crash after rolling, then you can take a whole one. Be careful & have fun!