Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hello everyone!

I just joined the board so I thought I'd say hello! :) I know eggmok, I met him at Buzz a few months ago and ran into him again at Space for PvD on Sunday. :wave:

I'm in Alexandria and love going to Buzz :) I'll be there for Deep Dish tomorrow. :cool:

*gina*

nice to have more girls on the DC CP board...hehe now, as for the rules...yo vic...get out the rule book...:tongue:

i live in springfield, which is like 5 mins from alexandria...down for a starbucks meet up?

Hello everyone!

I just joined the board so I thought I'd say hello! :) I know eggmok, I met him at Buzz a few months ago and ran into him again at Space for PvD on Sunday. :wave:

I'm in Alexandria and love going to Buzz :) I'll be there for Deep Dish tomorrow. :cool:

*gina*

Welcome. joe_waving_md_wht.gif

Rule book? Was I not suppose to post a newbie thread? Sorry! Anyhow thanks for the welcome :) I was kind of noticing the lack of estrogen as I browsed the threads! Glad I can contribute :)

And dcsglow, I'm usually up for Starbucks - though I've been trying to cut back 'cause its an expensive habit! LOL

Anyhow - this is me.....

Rule book? Was I not suppose to post a newbie thread? Sorry! Anyhow thanks for the welcome :) I was kind of noticing the lack of estrogen as I browsed the threads! Glad I can contribute :)

And dcsglow, I'm usually up for Starbucks - though I've been trying to cut back 'cause its an expensive habit! LOL

Anyhow - this is me.....

yeah, thats true, for a certain reason we seem to scare a lot of the women away, i dont kno why. but we dont bite :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

hi :)

who are your favorite djs/artists?

HELLO :)

Well hands down my favorite dj is Paul Van Dyk. I am a trance junkie and I know I will probably hang for it! LOL Anyhow, I also love Deep Dish, S&D, Dave Seaman, Max Graham, Madame Zu, Alex Whalen, Saeed & Palash... the list is endless. I'm always up for experiencing new djs too, how am I gonna know if I like 'em if I don't give 'em a chance, right?

Besides "electronica" I love alternative & classic rock. I don't listen to the radio much anymore.....

What about you?

*gina*

HELLO :)

Well hands down my favorite dj is Paul Van Dyk. I am a trance junkie and I know I will probably hang for it! LOL Anyhow, I also love Deep Dish, S&D, Dave Seaman, Max Graham, Madame Zu, Alex Whalen, Saeed & Palash... the list is endless. I'm always up for experiencing new djs too, how am I gonna know if I like 'em if I don't give 'em a chance, right?

Besides "electronica" I love alternative & classic rock. I don't listen to the radio much anymore.....

What about you?

*gina*

well there is nothing wrong with trance as long as its good trance and not the spacey, cheesey trance of Moutso, Acosta and company.....PvD is in aclas on his own as far as trance is concerned. Hell, D:Fuse is trance and he's money.

Originally posted by vicman

Hell, D:Fuse is trance and he's money.

Ah D:Fuse :) I've seen him twice. Good stuff! Plus he's from Austin, TX and well I'm originally from Houston, TX so he can't be bad ;)

Thanks for the welcome vixenfoxxy! You all are so friendly! I love it!

:D

*gina*

Ah D:Fuse :) I've seen him twice. Good stuff! Plus he's from Austin, TX and well I'm originally from Houston, TX so he can't be bad ;)

*gina*

Wait did you just say we are all so friendly? Just give it another week or two or until this thread turns to raunch. I give it about another 3 posts max. Kuro, you can have the honors:laugh:

*gina*

another Texan in the crowd? well i'm not from Texas, but have family there. Ever been to San Antonio?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Wait did you just say we are all so friendly? Just give it another week or two or until this thread turns to raunch. I give it about another 3 posts max. Kuro, you can have the honors:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yay! Another girly for the board! But don't let the lack of estrogen fool you - there are plenty of CPers vying for the Top Princess spot on this board! Right now Sauvee88 is winning, but Jroo and Vicman are close behind! :D

I love, love, LOVE d:fuse - read my Miami post below. I really wanted to see PVD at Space - but didn't get to.

Welcome to the board!

Originally posted by malanee

Yay! Another girly for the board! But don't let the lack of estrogen fool you - there are plenty of CPers vying for the Top Princess spot on this board! Right now Sauvee88 is winning, but Jroo and Vicman are close behind! :D

I love, love, LOVE d:fuse - read my Miami post below. I really wanted to see PVD at Space - but didn't get to.

Welcome to the board!

hey wait a min here, i'm no princess, i thought i was the top dj whore here

there are plenty of CPers vying for the Top Princess spot on this board! Right now Sauvee88 is winning, but Jroo and Vicman are close behind!

I don't know how I missed this..... must have been eating the crappiest freakin burrito ever. I HATE Burrito Brothers!!!! It's all Raver's stinking fault too............ :mad:

I know crank, should have met you and malanee at the burrito cart on 15th, but............

Anyways...... I'm winning!!!! Really!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

:rolleyes: OK....... Ah, welcome to the board anyways!!