Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Buffs... quick questions regarding my shoes...

Originally posted by wahoo

DG: go with the top ones definitely! Hamanns?

No offense, just simple comment, the bottom rims look like the big bloated Mercedes S-class OEM rims from the previous model range (so whoever said luxurious was right on the ball!).

And the top ones remind me slightly of the new e46 m3's OEM wheels....

DG if you haven't, play around on www.Tirerack.com they let you "try" on different rims on a pic of your car! My buddy has the same blue color s4 but got the new BBS's on them...look daimn good! And you may be on, it but www.audiworld.com has dudes posting pics of their cars all the time.

my 2cents (whaddaya think of the new a4's? i think the s4 is gonna be sick on that body style so you may wanna not blow the money and get the new S4 later this year)

omg.. the new ones are sick... check out this pic...

pic1closer.jpg

attachment.php?s=&postid=752585

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

youve got to be kidding me....neon vs the wrx (and the lancer evo too)....:laugh:

and thanks for the offer, but its looking like either an impreza RS, maxima, or x-type (all new leases) :D

if scoobeys are what you seek then speak with apples... however if i were you id go with an audi,benz,orbimmer... oh well though... cant wait till i see you on the Highway... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!! (clicking hazards way into the horizon, while BPN is still looking in rearview trying to figure out what is coming up behind him...)