Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know what voodoo and serano are classified as?

socram85

Originally posted by codica3

I think they might be a lil harder than acid trance.

I would assume they are in the same category as Scot Project, Cosmic Gate, Warp Brothers, Aquagen, etc..

dont contradict yourself, all those artists are 99% of the time hard progressive trance esp. dj scot and cosmic gate

Originally posted by inyourdreams

i don't think that moderators should criticize any dj's or musical genres, for the most part i feel that they should be neutral and professional....

and for the most part, i am nuetral or professional. their work is loud, and hard on the ear. the only song i can remember which was "interesting" sounding, was Blood Is Pumping. I wouldn't play it, but it had a cool sound to it.

And for your info, take a look at all my posts, I dont criticize any DJ or "music genre". VoodooandSerrano work is noise, im not saying that it's bad production, im saying that its loud and gives me a head ache.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, negative or positive, in the bounds of reality and good taste, as long as your not completely ripping that person/genre to shame. in which i didn't, i haven't, and i won't. Moderator, or regular poster.

Originally posted by inyourdreams

i don't think that moderators should criticize any dj's or musical genres, for the most part i feel that they should be neutral and professional....

moderators have opinions just like everyone else.. they should be allowed to voice them as any other poster can..

I love Voodoo & Serano, and I have been supporting and dropping their shit since day one. I think justin is entitled to his opinion, but I think that everybody should appreciate the work that Voodoo & Serano do. They bust their asses just like any other DJ/Producer.