Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmoonshine

rAndomNess...

when i grow up, i want to have a ball room in my house, like the ball pits in Chucky Cheese and Discovery Zone... YuP. I want to devote an entire room to a huGe ballpit, preferably in neon colors... There will be black lights in the room, so my ballpit will glow. :D

how freakin cool would that be? just chillin in a bAll pit... :grin:

i could go on a date with a guy and be like, "hey, wanna go for a swim in my pit?" and he'll cOme over and we'll play in the ball pit together...

:cool:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

when i grow up, i want to have a ball room in my house, like the ball pits in Chucky Cheese and Discovery Zone... YuP. I want to devote an entire room to a huGe ballpit, preferably in neon colors... There will be black lights in the room, so my ballpit will glow. :D

how freakin cool would that be? just chillin in a bAll pit... :grin:

i could go on a date with a guy and be like, "hey, wanna go for a swim in my pit?" and he'll cOme over and we'll play in the ball pit together...

:cool:

NiCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I wanna play in the GLOW BALL PiT too!!!! :D;):D

Awww Moonie! That was my favorite thing at Chucky Cheese....that and that lil game where the lil' heads pop outta some kinda box jammie, and then you have to act fast and hit em' with a hammer....

I wish Chucky Cheese weren't so ghetto now ((was it that icky when we were lil tykes?))....cause I'd still go play in the ball pit!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

i want a whole toy room...not a GAME room with pool tables and pinball, but TOYS, from younger days...skeeball perhaps? a ball pit, mrs. pacman, all kinds of fun stuff...the other day i found my old light brite and games like stop thief! and stuff and i played for hours! lol...so i am on the channel with ya, moonie, for the ball pit :) i just want to expand on it!