Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finally friday and s&d are here !

teamj5

OMG could this week go by any slower ???

I've had jitters all night in anticipation for tonight. I was listening to JVM - Sanctuary earlier this morning and had major flashbacks of November. I suggest listening to that song while getting ready this evening :cool:

I don't even think the rest of the weekend matters....just tonight. 11 hours to go....

:smoke:

Hell Yeah!!! I drove by Lansdown St. this morning on my way to work and saw a truck. Now this truck could have been delievering napkins but it got me all excited. So I just turned up Diggers GU Sydney. Wooooooo Hooooooo yes yes yes:D

Hell Yeah!!! I drove by Lansdown St. this morning on my way to work and saw a truck. Now this truck could have been delievering napkins but it got me all excited. So I just turned up Diggers GU Sydney. Wooooooo Hooooooo yes yes yes

Haha...i can totally picture doing that.

I'm so glad today is Friday... I am HURTING at work today. I WAAAAAAAAAY over did it last night... really bad. I haven't felt like this at work in a long time... maybe never! I'm not really sure how the hell I'm going to make it through tonight, but I'm sure I'll think of something ;)

Teamj5, your friend Jack is a dick :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm so glad today is Friday... I am HURTING at work today. I WAAAAAAAAAY over did it last night... really bad. I haven't felt like this at work in a long time... maybe never! I'm not really sure how the hell I'm going to make it through tonight, but I'm sure I'll think of something ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Get your ass some caffeine(i can't sp that for some reason) that is what I did.

I warned you about that Jack fella:laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I will have words with him tonight about this. Don't be a wimp though...suck it up !!! It's just Jack ! He's a good guy...come on now....

K, you got Sydney going.....I got Sasha Ibiza playin right now. I swear when Xpander hits i'm gonna go nuts. Maybe it's time to take some nighttime cold medicine

:)

Originally posted by prplhz

Brian, I am tired too. Not too hung over but extremly tired...:(

You guys are killin me here !!!

Tired.....hungover.....whats the deal?? Thats supposed to be what you feel like Saturday morning (late saturday morning, after rise)

snap snap...time to get into shape.....10 more hours to go.....20 more till you get to go to bed :D

Originally posted by teamj5

I will have words with him tonight about this. Don't be a wimp though...suck it up !!! It's just Jack ! He's a good guy...come on now....

K, you got Sydney going.....I got Sasha Ibiza playin right now. I swear when Xpander hits i'm gonna go nuts. Maybe it's time to take some nighttime cold medicine

:)

That is a great disc!

Hell yeah. I am ready to rock right now!!! I want to leave now so bad, I can't sit here all day and wait.

A friend of mine called me from Sona in Montreal at 1:30 this morning - he was yelling over the speakers and saying how the past few hours had been an religous experience -- i couldn't tell for sure but it sounded like Heaven Scent in the background, God this is goin to be a great show!!!

Don't worry, I'm sucking it up as we speak. I could never be mad at Jack... sure, we might fight once in a while, but we always see through our differences!

As for the caffiene.. that's a funny story. I pounded my first cup in about 3 minutes and went back to the kitchen here to make another. There was enough coffee made for one cup, but I finished whatever was left and went to make another pot (actually, it's not a pot, it's some big-ass metal industrial coffee holder thing.) Now, I don't usually drink much coffee, so this was my first coffee-making experience. (Keep in mind I'm VERY out of it!) So, I've seen other people make coffee and the process goes something like this: There's a machine with coffee beans that grinds them down into the coffee-filter holder thing. You press a button and it does that for you. Then, you put some huge, industrial coffee pot-type thing under another machine that actually brews the coffee... simple enough. So, after like 10 minutes of searching I find where they hide the filters, put one in the bean grinder and away I go. While this is happening, I put the coffee pot thing under the other machine to get it ready... it took me a minute to get it situated, but I finally got it right, pushed the brew button, and proceeded to add milk and sugar to my coffee that had been sitting there. It's about that time I realize something's wrong... the coffee machine is spilling water everywhere and I have no idea why... turns out I wasn't smart enough to transfer the actual coffee from the bean grinder to the coffee maker. (Yes, I am retarded... yes I am THAT out of it). So, the thing's making a huge mess, but there's really no way of stopping it. Once you push the brew button, it just goes. I put the coffee grind thing into the machine and that fixed the problem... AFTER dumping a gallon or two of water all over the floor and making a pot of half-coffee half-water (the thing was still going when I left, it takes about 5 minutes to finish and I couldn't wait around... I'd love to see if someone actually tries to pour themselves a cup)

I don't think my little story conveys how funny it actually was to see me standing there trying to figure out why water is coming out (and dumping all over the floor) instead of coffee... I was convinced it was the machine at first.... turns out I'm just a moron.

:blown: yeah, I could go for a little of that right now! :)

What is my deal today!?! I NEVER get like this after a night of drinking... talk about over-kill!?!?!

Teamj5... you did sleep last night, didn't you!?! Night time cold medicine :confused:

its 10:30 and there is 9.5 hours left~!!

work sucks but oh well.

I drove in today with Digweed HongKong.

Just listening to that track. "Its gonna be.. a lovely day"

ooo yeh.

Bouncin outta here early 3:30 or so.

sets for gettin ready at home:

JVM disc from Orlando in November.

Kasey Taylor KissFM.

car ride: GU Sydney. GU SanFran.

tonight is gonna be sweeeeet.

Originally posted by kaydup

I just heard the commercial for tonight on the radio!! And it just got me all excited again WWWWoooooooooo HOooooooo

this must have been a clear channel station...

this doesn't get me excited.

just the whole fact you used 'tonight' and 'commercial' in the same sentence... makes my stomach turn.

Maybe I will wear a plain white t-shirt and write "CLEAR CHANNEL = FASCISTS" on it.

and then this.

Originally posted by lyzard

this must have been a clear channel station...

this doesn't get me excited.

just the whole fact you used 'tonight' and 'commercial' in the same sentence... makes my stomach turn.

Maybe I will wear a plain white t-shirt and write "CLEAR CHANNEL = FASCISTS" on it.

and then this.

Ummm yeah:blank: