Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

sasha & digweed new residency in nyc?

anybody heard anything about digweed getting a new residency in nyc? any details on where or when this is happening? i've only heard sketchy details about all this.

i'm pissed, because i'm gonna miss him when he plays at nation, b/c i have to spin that night. (who the hell booked them to play on a sunday nite anyway??)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Scott Henry. Again, Shady's Rule of Thumb number 1: Never trust anyone w/ two first names.

Well he couldn't get them for Friday cuz the company they got to handle their tour was trying to book them for NYC on Friday and Saturday. There's talk that there'll be no NYC gigs now, though, cuz they haven't found a venue.

i read somewhere that the oftenly mentioned "Glowbana" might open on that day and thats why they have been keeping the venue TBA. Since theoretically the owners of Twilo (RIP) are the samw as the ones of Glowbana, S&D decided not to spin anywhere else in the city until the owners of Twilo(RIP) got the venue and stuff ready for their new site...presumably Glowbana.

I heard that Exit was going to close and re-open as Glowbana, since no one knows where the hell it is?????????

Does anyone else think that 'Glowbana' is the worst possible name for a club........it sounds so cheezy, like a hybrid glostik- banana?

A lot of us in NY are pretty sure that Glowbana is not for real... little rumors and cock teases that nothing's ever gonna come out of. That Exit thing is totally untrue though. As it is, Exit lost Sasha & Digweed as the result of a certain upper-level entity making an ass of himself, no names to be given... :blank:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

As it is, Exit lost Sasha & Digweed as the result of a certain upper-level entity making an ass of himself, no names to be given... :blank:

haha, :laugh: yeah what is HE thinking? I personally think he needs to rethink :idea: the way he runs his business as previously discussed...but you know its not a shocker coming from the mgt at Exit...

CD

Originally posted by joeygk

Does anyone else think that 'Glowbana' is the worst possible name for a club........it sounds so cheezy, like a hybrid glostik- banana?

Oh good! I'm not the only one that thinks this way. The name is soooo bad! Has anyone checked out the website? - http://www.glowbana.com/ its kind of creepy! LOL!

*gina*

Originally posted by chynado11

haha, :laugh: yeah what is HE thinking? I personally think he needs to rethink :idea: the way he runs his business as previously discussed...but you know its not a shocker coming from the mgt at Exit...

CD

hey-no fair!!! i want to know the story!! what happened?:D