Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest list for Modern this sunday

djbuster

Originally posted by sauvee88

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

HELL Yeah I'm coming!!! So Buster when do you get to play "housey" music?? Better prepare some people for the Jazzy stuff in the beginning of the night......... some owners have no taste!!!!!

yeah-it's all good. i like down tempo music, and it helps set a cool vibe for the night. the promoters are a little confused...but i'm trying to educate them. i'll definately be picking it up to my usual stuff by the middle of the evening...

see you there...

Sorry dood, couldn't get ANYONE to come out with me last night. :mad::mad::mad:

Perhaps if my brother wasn't in town I would have come by myself. Actually def. would have come by myself. Except for the SnD evening I'll try and be there every Sunday from now on. I really missed my weekly loungie music, such a perfect way to end a weekend. So was the place crowded or what?? Did I miss anything?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Sorry dood, couldn't get ANYONE to come out with me last night. :mad::mad::mad:

Perhaps if my brother wasn't in town I would have come by myself. Actually def. would have come by myself. Except for the SnD evening I'll try and be there every Sunday from now on. I really missed my weekly loungie music, such a perfect way to end a weekend. So was the place crowded or what?? Did I miss anything?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hey! I wanted to go! But I had a freakn' migraine that started Saturday afternoon and didn't leave until this morning! Grrr! Damn allergies! What did we miss? I'm def. down for next weekend! I'll just self-medicate if I get another migraine! :)

sorry guys...i cant reveal what went on last nite if you werent there...

t;)

the night was pretty cool - a little slow since it was raining AND it was easter. it's weird...i always figured people would come early to this party, since it is on a sunday. almost every week around 10:45 i am thinking its going to be a dead nite...half an hour later the place fills up. dont people have to work on mondays??

have a good week...