Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~Spanking~~~~

flying_high

Sorry for always coming up with some questions here but it's the time of the day again.

I know that a lot of you girls enjoy a spanking (the getting spanked that is) and it seems that there are also guys out there that enjoy the active part of spanking a girl.

I do understand the part of spanking someone...as I do enjoy immensily to just do exactly that to my bf....although he is rather running and telling me to leave him alone...it's supposed to be the other way around etc. etc.....

Here is where I'm a bit stuck.... I guess I enjoy the act as he is running and it's rather a kind of game between me and him....

BUT....

what is it really that turns you girls on about getting spanked, and do you just lean over and the guy spanks you...do you moan in the process or what do you do.....I just can't picture the whole scene....

....and as I always have those conversations with my baby...I thought where better to come than here in order to get an idea and some answers.....SO PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN NOW ;)

Happy Spanking to everyone :D

LMAO... I'm imagining you chasing Charles around as you try to get ahold of that booty and WHACK! :laugh2:

For me now, why do I like to be spanked? :D I guess there's the whole dominance thing that goes with it, but frankly, I just think it feel really good... when you've got someone who knows how to do it just-so (*cough*FieryDesire*cough*), not so hard in the beginning but not little baby-taps either...

And you get that little sting that's followed by a rush of endorphins; and eventually it can get to the point where it's starting to hurt but in that good way ;) , you're squirming, your heart starts racing, and all the blood that's racing to your bottom turning it red happens to *also* be racing to any nearby body parts as well...

Thanks tasty...you're the best....I knew I could rely on you to at least try to explain certain things.

BTW: yeah you got the whole "chase the frenchman through the apartment" scene, pretty much down :D

Anyway, I guess I can see you're point of view and why you might like that...the only question that I still have (and just tell me to shut up if that is too much detail asked here)....

...do you just lay on someone's lap and wait for it to happen, are you rather quiet throughout it or do you make "sobbing" noices...

...or do you even laugh through it.

Sorry for all those questions...it's just something that we've been talking about...and I could never really picture.

i love the whole spanking process. . .

yet sometimes i find that while during sex ::if i get spanked and im not in the right mood for it:: it turns me off and i tell him to stop. . .

then there are other times that u just want the hard ass slaps. . .and ask for it harder, and harder. . .and u just dont feel the pain by how turned on u are. . .

i guess it all boils down to mood, how the spank is performed, and how turned on u get by spanks.

U can have the friendly spanks ::at meetups for ex::, which isnt a way to excite, but more a way to greet haha ::call us crazy ::see sig below::

And then there are the "being spanked" for the love of it and the entertainment of watching the "spankee" get excited. . .

hope that helps!!

::y did i picture him as a piece of french bread and u as the butter chasing each other like that opening commercial of a hot dog and bun at the movies?::

Ofcourse I had to get up in here and anwser this question....:moon:

I love the whole idea of spanking....I find it soo erotic. Like Ck said there are times when yes, even I don't wanna be spanked. But generally I do..hehe...

CK..meetup spanks..haha that is teh sig of the sex board haha.. very true.

I think that some people have the skill to do it. I do like it hard sometimes and then gentle taps are key as well. I love the feeling of it. I mean like the being spanked when I am bent over on my knees on the bed or whereever and it feels soo good. I have moaned from it ofcourse...The guy in a way has to be in tune with your body IMO. I had this guy lift me up, wrap me around his waist, holding me with one arm and spanking me the next. I guess I enjoyed that soo much cause I was up against his cock. That plus the spanking maximized the pleasure..

I actually dont do the whole chasing things ya know. I prefer it to bet there. I mean I do have a bit of an uneasiness of seeing aguy bent over sometimes. I mean having total control is fun but at the same time I would rather be spanked...

BTW, Tasty...thanx babes....get your :moon: ready for tomorrow...;)

Mmhhhh thanks girlies for answering.... I guess I'm a bit more knowledgeable now :D ...although I guess it's just not for me.

I keep on playing with my baby and no worries I don't think I'll ever have him bend over for me, so I can spank...hahaha

See that's the thing...the whole idea just makes me laugh and I find it amusing...nothing erotic and sexual at all....I guess I'd never had the "naughty little girl" spank when I was a kid (and I'm also not too good with authority figures period....so there goes that fantasy :laugh: ).

Anyway, everyone else....have fun and I'll remember to spank you hard next time I see you ;)

Originally posted by flying_high

...do you just lay on someone's lap and wait for it to happen, are you rather quiet throughout it or do you make "sobbing" noices...

...or do you even laugh through it.

Well there are a bunch of ways it can happen... over the knee, kneeling down, lying down on your stomach. But more often than not it's just done in the heat of the moment, followed by either a moan or a giggle, depending on the mood... a shriek if it's unexpected or harder than expected...

Oh yes, and there's always wrestling, getting flipped over and held down while the butt gets pummeled with slaps... which is usually accompanied by lots of squirming and giggling; sort of a playful foreplay I guess...

No sobbing tho... :yuck: