Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It Was....

ellywelly

Glad that you had a great time at Buzz last night Ely. It was great to finally getting to meet you. The music, vibe and of course the company was exceptional.

I promise that next time around I will be out in full force and be like a mexican jumping bean hopping all over the place :D

I hope to see you on the dance floor again.

Hello :)

It was really nice meeting you some of you last night :) wish I got to hang out a little more but I usually don't stay in one place all night at Buzz. What time did you guys head out? I saw Kuro again around 5:30...at least I think that's what time it was. I managed to stay till Sharam laid down his last beat but there was a few times during the night I didn't think I was going to make it since I am still recovering from Miami!

Again, nice seeing you guys last night :) Hope to do it again soon!

*gina* :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hello :)

I managed to stay till Sharam laid down his last beat but there was a few times during the night I didn't think I was going to make it since I am still recovering from Miami!

*gina* :D

werd, i was totally beat around 3:30, thats the time we headed out I wasnt my normal self yesterday, usually I can hang with the best of 'em but I still need some high quality r&r time before going at full blast again....which will probably be by next week :D

and yes crank, now I am unstoppable...bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Originally posted by vicman

werd, i was totally beat around 3:30, thats the time we headed out I wasnt my normal self yesterday, usually I can hang with the best of 'em but I still need some high quality r&r time before going at full blast again....which will probably be by next week :D

and yes crank, now I am unstoppable...bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Vic... I don't remember how I got home! All I remember is a big sign that said Springfield/Franconia and thinkin I was lost!! Next time I think I'll take a cab!!

Hey there -

For those of you who were at Buzz on Friday, how long did Ali spin for? I only remember seeing Sharam but I didn't check out who was in the booth till very late in the night. I'm a bigger fan of Sharam but he had a lot of lulls in his set on Friday. But it was still great.

*gina*

Originally posted by ellywelly

Ohh.. I only remember tinybutterfli and kuro... who else was there??

jroo & company, ravermania & company, crownroyal & company, shadygroove & company...kuro was there w/ company......

Vic... I don't remember how I got home! All I remember is a big sign that said Springfield/Franconia and thinkin I was lost!! Next time I think I'll take a cab!!

whoa!? from Arlington you ended up all the way in Franconia/Springfield? Like I said, I alwyas get lost in Arlington.

Originally posted by Kuro

I don't think Ali was there. Behrous spun from like 11:45 to 2:15 or so than Sharam went of and when I left at 5 Sharam was still on. Unless I'm remembering everything wrong.

Okay, I didn't think Ali was there either but I just wanted to make sure! Sharam definitely ended the set... Can anyone confirm that Ali WAS NOT at Buzz?

Thanks.

*gina*

Ohh.. I only remember tinybutterfli and kuro... who else was there??

Elly, I think I met you briefly (Vic introduced us), but I was drunker than an ox on tranqs!

So, when's the next Buzz trip? S&D?

So, when's the next Buzz trip? S&D?

For you anyways. ;)

Remember we're gonna be in NYC for the next two weekends!!

However I'm already feeling Howells......... SnD will be a welcome diversion. Have fun over the next two weeks y'all perhaps I'll see y'all out somewhere!

Originally posted by sauvee88

For you anyways. ;)

Remember we're gonna be in NYC for the next two weekends!!

However I'm already feeling Howells......... SnD will be a welcome diversion. Have fun over the next two weeks y'all perhaps I'll see y'all out somewhere!

your going to Exit for Ferry Corsten? Remember to take your shirt off once you get in, and you'll fit right in with the crowd :D

Originally posted by nourishment

Duh...Scott Henry on Friday.

Nah, not for us (sauvee88 and me)...out friend has his eastcoast debut at a lounge in NYC...gonna go to support!

Have fun at Henry!

BTW, S&D in NYC is official...they're spinning at the World...$40, April 12.

your going to Exit for Ferry Corsten? Remember to take your shirt off once you get in, and you'll fit right in with the crowd

Ummmmm NO!!!!!!!! If you must know..... this week it's the alphabet lounge in NYC for Brian's first gig!! Then Next weekend it's where ever in the HELL SnD decide to play on Friday night in NYC. I'm gonna leave the shirt comment alone...... you know who you're talking to!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

Nah, not for us (sauvee88 and me)...out friend has his eastcoast debut at a lounge in NYC...gonna go to support!

Have fun at Henry!

wow, thats great to hear. I'm sure he'll do well on his debut. Congrats Brian! icon14.gif

be sure to take pics.

BTW, S&D in NYC is official...they're spinning at the World...$40, April 12.

HEY!!!!!!! Where are you getting your tix from!!!!!! Does this place have a web site?? What's it like??? :confused:

And DAMN!!!! SnD in NYC!!!! :bounce::bounce:

fairy princess #1?

:gang: You're gonna get it Vic!!!!