Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It Was....

ellywelly

Originally posted by sauvee88

Then Next weekend it's where ever in the HELL SnD decide to play on Friday night in NYC.

Are S&D doing two dates in NYC? I figured they would but all I've seen is Saturday, April 13 at The World in Time Square (tickets are up at ticketmaster.com)

*gina*

Originally posted by ellywelly

Are you the tall guy that I shook hands with :confused: ...

Hmmm...I think so (if I'm the only guy you shook hands with :)). I'm pretty tall, Indian dude. You also met my girlfriend, Amy...Asian girl, well, half Asian at least.

Shit, my bad regarding SnD...they're spinning at World, April 13, not 12th.

you still have that tiara from your birthday, right?

Are you kidding me?? I'd get shot if I threw it away!! :D

Hey if SnD aren't spinning in NYC on Friday, perhaps I will be around to see Henry!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Not sure if Sat. in NYC - drive back on Sun and see them again is going to work too well, atleast for my sanity!!!!!

If not, you're still welcome to borrow mine.

We should both wear them out one evening!!! :D

Ummmm, yeah............................

Hey if SnD aren't spinning in NYC on Friday, perhaps I will be around to see Henry!!!!!!

OOOOOppppppsssssss, caught myself..... before Vic too, that's pretty good. Henry is playing this week and Sandra is playing the following week, DAMN IT!!! :mad: Still going to miss Henry!!!

Ah, oh well.

OOOOOppppppsssssss, caught myself..... before Vic too, that's pretty good. Henry is playing this week and Sandra is playing the following week, DAMN IT!!! :mad: Still going to miss Henry!!!

Ah, oh well.

the week that Sandra Collins is here, is that the weekend that its gonna be an all female line-up?

I need to smuggle a camera in that night :D

Originally posted by vicman

the week that Sandra Collins is here, is that the weekend that its gonna be an all female line-up?

I need to smuggle a camera in that night :D

HA! Actually Max Graham is gonna be there that night too. I got plenty of pics of him from Ultra in Miami :) :) :) He was the first dj I ever saw at Buzz... ah memories....

*gina*

Uh, no...... only Sandra is female, just checked the line up and everyone else is a dude...... but then again Vic...... from what I hear....... oh wait, better not go there..... :D:D

Uh, no...... only Sandra is female, just checked the line up and everyone else is a dude...... but then again Vic...... from what I hear....... oh wait, better not go there..... :D:D

sorry I got confused on the dates..ok so Sandra night is trancey night, but I'll still make it to show Sandra my full support...thanks rico-suavee, since shady isnt posting today I guee you took over the vic bashing for the day :mad:

thanks rico-suavee, since shady isnt posting today I guee you took over the vic bashing for the day

I say one thing.... hell I even changed it so it sounded nicer, if you can beleive that!! I'm a just kiddin Vic..... we all know you like em.. Ok, gonna stop again. Not going through with it, Kuro or Shady can nail you - I've had enough of picking on you for today, or perhaps a while. Now Malanee.......... :D