Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Enough Already...

i was gonna get a custom one night on this drunken rampage of mine. . .my boy got one instead haha. . .but ummm. . .i dunno, i chose not too ::which was a miricle, cuz when im drunk. . .wooof::

anyway, i find that alot of men are thinking this way lately. . .makes me happy i didnt get it :)

::still want it though::

Originally posted by dgmodel

(sorry if this pertains to some of you on here)

If i see one more girl with another friggin tribal tatoo above their ass... im going to vomit...

Why this sudden disgust for them????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why this sudden disgust for them????

its not sudden... ive been hating on them for about 2yrs now... just now i cant take it anymoer... every teeney bopper to every other girl on long island has one now... i think my mom was even talking about getting inked up, thats how played it already is... plus how hot will it look when youre 40 and you some artsy fartsy tribal above your ass???

Originally posted by snoozi8

Kat...I was tempted to do it finally in Miami but decided not to....let me know when you want to go....I just have to get it somewhere where the kids at work can't see it :) hehe

hehe. . .its a custom design and i dont know if u ever saw tasty's, but its about 1/4 smaller than hers. . .so a couple of hours it is hehe. . .

it was either that artsy fartsy one ::hehe dg:: or one down my spinal cord. . .or on one side going down my back. . .i will let u know babies!!!

u can hold my paw! :love:

Guest bellaragazza

its not sudden... ive been hating on them for about 2yrs now... just now i cant take it anymoer... every teeney bopper to every other girl on long island has one now... i think my mom was even talking about getting inked up, thats how played it already is... plus how hot will it look when youre 40 and you some artsy fartsy tribal above your ass???

don't joke about that shit.. lol.. I was at work the other day and this old woman was leaning down to pick something up. she must have been well into her 60's anyway she had one of these things right above her ass. i couldn't really tell what it was cause it was embedded in tons of wrinkles.. but it was a tat.. pretty gross..

Guest bellaragazza

eeeeeeeeew!!! i can just picture it... gross...

imagine drawing a picture, then crumpling up the paper and then glue it to yourself.. thats what your tatoo will look like once youre old...

lol for sure.. its nasty..

but also the quality of the ink back in the 60's and 70's is different from today.. so these old people aren't only stuck i with a wrinkly tattoo but they're all faded and green looking too.

(sorry if this pertains to some of you on here)

If i see one more girl with another friggin tribal tatoo above their ass... im going to vomit...

Grrrrrrrrr.... :mad: :bigfinger

Wrinkely tattoo's on anybody are gross, but if you put them in the right spots, you won't have that problem....