Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haha whoever missed PVD last night is a sucker!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Trance just not my cup of tea ..

If you really wanna listen to some awesome music .. then come down to vinyl for howells tonite ...

Wow 10 hours of top fuckin notch music ..

No cheese ..

yeah, I've seen howelsl in vynil three times before - awsome fuckin sets, especially on New Year's. But if you haven't noticed, he also spins trance. so what are you talking about?

Originally posted by roha3000

Actually anyone who saw PVD in the crack factory, AKA shithole, and not in Space last week in Miami, the phattest club in the US, is a fucking sucker. Got that Misk?

I gotta give cred to ron, space is a PHAT club... and pvd "tore the roof off it" or something... ;)

howells and trance ?

I think you dont know the diff between electronic music ..

He plays progressive , sometimes dark , sometimes deep .. sometimes tribal HOUSE MUSIC ...

and he also plays some dry techno ...

I first time i saw howells was in 98 I think .. and it was not at twilo .. In london @ heaven I did ..

Actually anyone who saw PVD in the crack factory, AKA shithole, and not in Space last week in Miami, the phattest club in the US, is a fucking sucker. Got that Misk?

Oh yeah - I bet you haven't been to factory, so what the hell you talking about? actually it was not a shithole at all last night. The whole interior and setup of the place is really nice, I thought. Lots of nice cussiony seats everywhere, alot of bathrooms - there was never a line for more than 2 minutes! they put out a free fruit basket in the middle of the night. Everything was fucking great, and much better than Exit. Though I wish that there was a bigger main dancefloor. Oh well, all I know is that I had one of the best nights of my life, and the VIBE was great last night, not like it would be on regualar factory fridays. So don't judge a place before you've even seen it. you're being a snob!

Originally posted by mist

Oh yeah - I bet you haven't been to factory, so what the hell you talking about? actually it was not a shithole at all last night. The whole interior and setup of the place is really nice, I thought. Lots of nice cussiony seats everywhere, alot of bathrooms - there was never a line for more than 2 minutes! they put out a free fruit basket in the middle of the night. Everything was fucking great, and much better than Exit. Though I wish that there was a bigger main dancefloor. Oh well, all I know is that I had one of the best nights of my life, and the VIBE was great last night, not like it would be on regualar factory fridays. So don't judge a place before you've even seen it. you're being a snob!

OK there young Misk. Actually, I have been to the crack shack...once...and only once. That PVD party would have been the only thing worth me going again, but alas, I am sick and recovering from Miami, so I at least did not have the headache of dealing with that place. Glad you had fun, but if you only knew what you missed it would blow your young Misky mind.

Glad you had fun, but if you only knew what you missed it would blow your young Misky mind.

hmmmm ok...if you say so. But maturity is in the mind, not in physical age. And besides, you are hardly older than me, so what's your point???:confused: